Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
144590_PatreonHeaderChristmas.gif

Overview:
Splintered Path is a High Quality Adult Fantasy Game set in a Mult-Verse that will take you from Ancient Lands to High Fantasy Realms knee deep in creatures and people trying to either eat you or #@#$ you to death (or both!), all the way to our world and futuristic worlds beyond.
This project will go until it is done - it will not stop mid-way and I won't disappear.
The game will have High Quality 3D renders of key scenes and is very sexually graphic.
Updated: 5-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
if you can, can you upload mega? :eek:

all other sites are wonky for me, and my internet does not like em :c

• Angry
Reactions: str8up

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looks like MV because of the size of the pictures but ya never know >_>
It is . Finish download now, but since dw started as single .exe file - it could be either MV (enigma protected or however is it called) or that stuff from where you extract rgss. Luckily it was first one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's MV enigma packed or however is called. Unpacked size is 21.6 Gb.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is the genre correct but it looks like female protagonist instead. Worth the try for the amount of work and files put into this game.
You start as male but than later they transform you into female. So I guess both options are correct .

Reactions: yoyomistro

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It's weirdly set up. I can't save and it crashes occassionally, so can't get very far.

Oh, and the MC is trans, which is presumably causing the confusion regarding the "female protagonist".

Reactions: ponyguy and Lycan73

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Save system don't work for me either. Just deleted it and will try again in few versions to see if it is improved.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You can aso read here about the Game:

And you can see there the date is 01/05/2018. This is the second time the requested Game I posted have after posting in the Game section not more correct informations.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The save system doesn't work for me even when created folders www/save. I'd to extract with EnigmaVBUnpackerV.0.41a and works fine.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
It's weirdly set up. I can't save and it crashes occassionally, so can't get very far.

Oh, and the MC is trans, which is presumably causing the confusion regarding the "female protagonist".
I found that "sword girl" kind of hot. I had real high hopes she was the protagonist. So, it's quite the bummer, because I'm not much into male protagonist or guy-transforms-into-girl games, or even "trans."

Reactions: Ut5962

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
After all, what is this game?
Is it in RPG Maker? Do you have so much content so far?
Are you a male protagonist? Woman? Man that transforms? Shemale / Dickgirl or is she a complete woman?