VN Ren'Py Abandoned Splintered Path [v0.1] [IcingZero]

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, those are some very blurry screenshots. But I see short hair and I see abs. I need not see more.
Can't wait until we get to the #@#$ing. :evilsmile:

D

Deleted member 50069

Interesting idea. Kinda reminds me splendid game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's MV enigma packed or however is called. Unpacked size is 21.6 Gb.
21 gigs?! Jesus Christ! How much content is there in this game? Or are the renders just that high-def? I figured I'd wait a few more version before I gave it a shot, but now I just gotta check it out.

Reactions: UncleVT

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
version 0.1 so this is the first beta and...wow....1.3 GB thats pretty interesting. lets see how it is, i will be back in 30M - 1H.

Reactions: ponyguy

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
s.o.s, i need a guide, stuck on the turn on the lamps part, idk if the save system works, so far i havent close the game.

EDIT: nvm, already done that quest, the npc that tell you how many lamps still left doesn't tell you correctly, and the last lamp its kinda hide.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i took so long bcuz i was doing some stuff but, here is my review

• remember when i say OMG 1.3GB this will be interesting, well. im kinda disappointed, the game has a duration of like 4 or 7 minutes of sexual content, and the rest like more than 1 hour of writing, if someone is really interested in VR thats mostly story lore and the space, time and how the story will develop, i think this is your game. so far, it only has 3 H scenes, i havent see any use of RPG mechanics, i hope that i read that wrong and what the topic was referring to was that they will add them in a future.
  • game content: i check it twice, its a 0.1 BETA, but for god, i was expecting more for a GB, the game has a rich story lore based on a futuristic environment combine with magic and fictional creatures (for now, and elf). im the kind of person that if the story its interesting, i will take my time to read them all and fully take my time to fully understand the story, for now, yes, i take some time reading it. but some other skipping barely reading since they where talking about the same topic or making references to it, If someone want to take the time to read them all because they enjoy the story i would recommend it, but let me get to the point.
  • it worth your time?: ALL THE LORE, ALL WHAT THE GAME TELL U, ALL, doesn't matter, only if you want it to matter, why? no matter if you read all the story (only if you want to make any sense of *why this and that*) but, it doesnt matter FOR NOW (I HOPE) since theres no repercussion if you do or not, theres any good or bad choice, theres no choice.
  • well, how are the game pics? : theres no animation, only CG, well dones, i wish i could upload my SS since there are just a couple that i rlly wanted to share, but idk how or i just cant. to resume, they are pretty fine.
  • its a good idea? with the correct amount of work, i will say yes, i will not say O MAY GAD ITS SOOO BAD, since its just his first beta, people like the idea, people see the potential in this game, i see it too. for now, this is a bone with almost no meat to chew so, its fine to bee sad, but hey. lets cheer up, next update would be better, what possible can be wrong right?:WutFace::test::ForeverAlone:
SHOULD I RECOMMEND TO DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION? :eazyHype:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
I'm a writer, coder and modeler and I've been working with the fantasy/sci-fi genre for quite a long time. I've also worked on several very high profile games. I won't mention them because that's not what this is
Hmm... doesn't sound fishy at all...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Changelog 0.2

Fixed the crashes (I HOPE!)
Cleaned up some terrain issues.
Changed a few conversations to be more in line with the intent.
Shrunk the game by half.
Increased efficiency so less lag.

From the producer (it stand on tfgamessite)

The game is in Alpha. There will be bugs. If you find them please let me know. The more detail the better. Also - the intro is not set in stone and complete. The skeleton is in place, but I plan on fleshing out a few things.

Currently the combat is in the game solely to let you know that it will be present. The class system has had very little work done to iron it out for this release, but that is a priority for the next update.

Download is free

Win

or

or

OSX

or

Linux

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
"JRPG elements such as a class system, leveling, job switching and item collection"

This is what I've been looking for 'RPGMaker' game, not just blindly roaming around the map like crazy.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
"JRPG elements such as a class system, leveling, job switching and item collection"

This is what I've been looking for 'RPGMaker' game, not just blindly roaming around the map like crazy.
Have you played Monster Girl Quest Paradox? It has all of those.

IcingZero

Jan 5, 2018
Hi all. I'm the developer of this game. The save bug should be gone (IT BETTER!).

Does forcing it into 1280 X 720 bother you? I wanted to force it wide so I could control the Visual Novel parts of the game.