Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
You can only build one base/province, you probably built one before and you didn't know it. Check again, click the upper right province button

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
You can only build one base/province, you probably built one before and you didn't know it. Check again, click the upper right province button
Nope it was a glitch. I uninstalled and removed from my pc then re-downloaded it. Seems to be working now

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Another selctacorp nightmare, no direction, no goals, no point in playing
I kind of like their games. I have no idea what I'm doing once I pick up each game, but after randomly clicking on things for about 15 minutes and not reading ANY of the dialogue, it somehow starts to make sense and I can actually start to win. I've been waiting for them to finish this one.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I did conquer it. I defeated the enemies that were on it. So why cant I get that symbol? Is there so other place I have to win as well? I even said before that I had cleared out all the enemies on the island that is on the right side of the map. I not getting mad at you, I am getting mad at a game that looks fun but I cannot seem to play
The Icon is on the map when you highlight a building on the map, it's not within a menu :)

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
The Icon is on the map when you highlight a building on the map, it's not within a menu :)
At the time no but I had decided to uninstall and remove it followed by re-downloading it. That seem to do the trick as I am now able to make the barracks (or whatever it is called)

Slurmp13

Apr 29, 2018
Hey hey people. any Snuff content in game, like forcefull organ harvesting then selling it on a huge mark up?

i'm kinda into that...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hey hey people. any Snuff content in game, like forcefull organ harvesting then selling it on a huge mark up?

i'm kinda into that...
It's a seltacorps game, it's probably there but you will never see it as the game is unplayable

ratmobile

Jun 7, 2018

i'm kinda into that...
There's quite a bit of snuff with women being shot/executed. all of them are movie scenes and photoshops no actual pictures of ded people.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes