Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Any chance of getting more screenshot? This game looks like it's been around a while but there's so little info on the main page and with poor reviews it won't garner much interest with the 3 existing screen shots.

Reactions: Dongness and selfie

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I need some help here. It seems I cannot buy anything in the game even though it says I have $300+. How do I get replacement for my troops?
Defeat a settlement. Turn one into a Base. Next turn move the victorious unit off the Base and click on the Base. Click on the Unit Tab. Build some Militia (this costs Minions).

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Defeat a settlement. Turn one into a Base. Next turn move the victorious unit off the Base and click on the Base. Click on the Unit Tab. Build some Militia (this costs Minions).
you need to kee building units though and leave peeps on them because if you don't it allows the bad guys to respawn and that gets fucking annoying

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im tryingt to figure out if its better to gift the piorty targets or keep them

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
you need to kee building units though and leave peeps on them because if you don't it allows the bad guys to respawn and that gets fucking annoying
Yes, build militia to "man the forts" as it were, so build a base on turn 1.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance of getting more screenshot? This game looks like it's been around a while but there's so little info on the main page and with poor reviews it won't garner much interest with the 3 existing screen shots.
Pretty hard to polish a turd. It's not impossible, but why would you want to?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I need more detail here. I took over the entire island on the right side of the made. I have no clue how to turn any of them into a base and the only thing I am able to do is assign Ministers to different posts.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I need more detail here. I took over the entire island on the right side of the made. I have no clue how to turn any of them into a base and the only thing I am able to do is assign Ministers to different posts.
Try this.

This is a little out of date. At first you can only build militia now. But it should help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dtab7

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Try this.

This is a little out of date. At first you can only build militia now. But it should help.
First thank you for the link. However as I looked it over and return to the game, On page 3 (from the link) I did not get that symbol of a base when I was fighting it. Also as I tried clicking on it with and without troops on it but nothing pops up to give me the option to turn it into a base. What am I missing here?

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
First thank you for the link. However as I looked it over and return to the game, On page 3 (from the link) I did not get that symbol of a base when I was fighting it. Also as I tried clicking on it with and without troops on it but nothing pops up to give me the option to turn it into a base. What am I missing here?
You have to conquer it to get the base symbol. Once you own a location you can build one base per region.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
You have to conquer it to get the base symbol. Once you own a location you can build one base per region.
I did conquer it. I defeated the enemies that were on it. So why cant I get that symbol? Is there so other place I have to win as well? I even said before that I had cleared out all the enemies on the island that is on the right side of the map. I not getting mad at you, I am getting mad at a game that looks fun but I cannot seem to play

ratmobile

Jun 7, 2018
Beat the game. Pretty good but really grindy. About an hours worth of content (videos and pictures) spread over 3 hours of grind. Also the newslady stripper scenes don't get added to your rewards. Much better than the latest selectacorp games but lacks the pick up and play nature of the previous game.

However it is less random than the last game for sure.

Reactions: Sandman1212

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I did conquer it. I defeated the enemies that were on it. So why cant I get that symbol? Is there so other place I have to win as well? I even said before that I had cleared out all the enemies on the island that is on the right side of the map. I not getting mad at you, I am getting mad at a game that looks fun but I cannot seem to play
I don't have an answer. I started a play through tonight and took the location and made it into a base.

There are some bugs, but this doesn't seem to be one for me.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I don't have an answer. I started a play through tonight and took the location and made it into a base.

There are some bugs, but this doesn't seem to be one for me.
I think I know what the problem is but no clue as to how to fix it. I notice that none of the resistance never drops below 50% and I think that is what is stopping me.

ratmobile

Jun 7, 2018
I think I know what the problem is but no clue as to how to fix it. I notice that none of the resistance never drops below 50% and I think that is what is stopping me.

Resistance shouldn't have anything to do with it. Maybe you already have a base in the province and you don't know it? Just to be clear I started a new game, captured a farm, and took a screenshot of the "build base button". spoilsofwar2base.jpg

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes