Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
The new May build is awesome, selectacorp is going the right way imo. Several new video clips for arrest and kidnappings of priority targets (athletes only so far). New clips of Hannah in the Seraglio (8 clips total, softcore only :(). Many changes and fixes to policies and edicts (which sucks imo, you can only pass one policy/turn). Foreign relations mechanics doesn't do anything although the feature is there (you can only do 1 foreign action/turn: charm/bribe/steal assets/request aid). The game gets bigger as a result (more than 2 gigs)

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
The new May build is awesome, selectacorp is going the right way imo. Several new video clips for arrest and kidnappings of priority targets (athletes only so far). New clips of Hannah in the Seraglio (8 clips total, softcore only :(). Many changes and fixes to policies and edicts (which sucks imo, you can only pass one policy/turn). Foreign relations mechanics doesn't do anything although the feature is there (you can only do 1 foreign action/turn: charm/bribe/steal assets/request aid). The game gets bigger as a result (more than 2 gigs)
How about sharing it if you got access to it?

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Well i was wrong, I thought all the Hannah's clips are new but actually you guys can found them all in Earthly masters multimedia part 2 and 3... So basically we just have 3 new abducted athletes related clips and a new diplomacy mechanic. Let just hope selectacorp actually listen to their customers reviews and suggestions.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Isn't it kidnapping ? If not, what's the difference between kidnap and arrest ?
The game says we need to control all the province to arrest someone.
yes, i mess up. If you occupy fully a province you may arrest the target who lives there. But you can spend the special force units to attempt kidnapping the targets everywhere. So technically you're able to kidnap anyone in day 1 with your 3(or 4??) special force units.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I need some help here. It seems I cannot buy anything in the game even though it says I have $300+. How do I get replacement for my troops?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
As a Scandinavian I have mixed feelings about this game o_O'

Even thought the prime minister is clearly British. The rest tho!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok question is there help somewhere like best strategies or whatever cause i am having a hard time with it i can get first base easy enough but i need paramilitary stuff and can't figure e out how to get that

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes