Seeking "Spoils of war" type of game where you conquer your enemies and take their women

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Like the title says, are there any games that a lot of war/raiding wheres the player can take the women of his defeated enemies as trophies?

Something like the following games:

Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed

Goblin Burrow games

Defiler Wings

etc, whereas you fight battles/wars and gain women as a reward. I would prefer if it was nonconsensual focused to be in line with with the whole aspect of it.

Reactions: Arabi1

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
None of these are exactly what you ask for, if only because the enemies themselves are generally female.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virgin-invader-v1-1-menzstudio357.1131/

https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-cypress-zeta.481/
Sengoku Rance (I think)
https://f95zone.to/threads/record-of-asturion-war-redux-v1-063-harold.169150/ (I think, in chapter 2, and it's mind-control)
https://f95zone.to/threads/venusblood-hollow-international-v1-0-3-ninetail-dual-tail.100855/ series (I think)
I guess technically this, and it has the themes, but it all ends up being consensual.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: majbu989 and Lerd0

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The chaos routes of Venus Blood games are quite satisfying in that regard. I'm not a fan of tentacles, but i still enjoy the overall arcs and corruption milestones for the heroines you defeat.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
The chaos routes of Venus Blood games are quite satisfying in that regard. I'm not a fan of tentacles, but i still enjoy the overall arcs and corruption milestones for the heroines you defeat.
Which one(s) do you recommend for the corruption specifically? Nothing hypno / mind control though. Are there any with good non-rape corruption?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Which one(s) do you recommend for the corruption specifically? Nothing hypno / mind control though. Are there any with good non-rape corruption?
Frontier I guess if you don't like hypno.

I recommend it more for the gameplay though ha. If you are just looking for a very detailed corruption arcs, maybe the series isn't the best. The corruption consists of increasing lvls of... training. The scenes themselves follow a progression, but the girls in don't reflect their status at all times in the main story. There are two forks where the corruption is part of the main story. Entering the chaos route turns the vibes into a proper corrupter MC doing selfish and power-seeking things while using his pawns. And once you max out the girls' corruption, they transform, and that's what I love about it. Transformed versions are reflected in parts of the story and of course the ending. And the most satisfying thing is their transformed version is usable in combat.

But again... the main strength of the series is the gameplay which is extremely hard to understand fully if you are new to the series. Having a really shitty tutorial doesn't help in that regard. But to certain people who love looking at stat tables and forming team synergies... it's a goldmine.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Frontier I guess if you don't like hypno.

I recommend it more for the gameplay though ha. If you are just looking for a very detailed corruption arcs, maybe the series isn't the best. The corruption consists of increasing lvls of... training. The scenes themselves follow a progression, but the girls in don't reflect their status at all times in the main story. There are two forks where the corruption is part of the main story. Entering the chaos route turns the vibes into a proper corrupter MC doing selfish and power-seeking things while using his pawns. And once you max out the girls' corruption, they transform, and that's what I love about it. Transformed versions are reflected in parts of the story and of course the ending. And the most satisfying thing is their transformed version is usable in combat.

But again... the main strength of the series is the gameplay which is extremely hard to understand fully if you are new to the series. Having a really shitty tutorial doesn't help in that regard. But to certain people who love looking at stat tables and forming team synergies... it's a goldmine.
Yeah, the learning curve has been a barrier. I'll try it once again, thanks. Chimera was one of the very few Japanese games where I enjoyed the corruption despite it being rape- and tentacle - based.

Last edited: