EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Asturion, home to humans, elves, halflings and more, is a continent in spring. Having recently emerged from a series of endless battles, a tentative calm has overtaken the nations. People were hopeful that, perhaps, these halcyon days could continue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-22
Release Date: 2023-08-09
Developer: Harold -
Censored: No
Version: 1.063
Language: English
Original Game: Record of Asturion War
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

WARNING!
HOTFIX 1.061 MAY BREAK OLD SAVES!(1.06 seems to be working with old saves)
Uploaders notice: Seems the 1.062 patch was added to the pixel archive.
File name indicates game is version 1.0, this is an error. If you download from the 1.063 links you will have version 1.063. Apologies for the misname!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - - - -

Android (Unofficial): Link

Others:

Thank you Tjord for making the original Record of Asturion War and for providing the character cards!

PV2.png PV3.png PV4.png PV6.png PV7.png PV8.png PV9.png PV10.png PV11.png PV12.png PV13.png PV14.png PV15.png

Last edited:

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
It's finally here!

...unfortunately I've found a bug in chapter 2, at the halfling village.

Edit: I don't know Ren'Py well, but it looks like what's happening is that all() is a builtin function, and it's trying to use that instead of a label (?) named "all"

Reactions: harold

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
It's finally here!

Edit: I don't know Ren'Py well, but it looks like what's happening is that all() is a builtin function, and it's trying to use that instead of a label (?) named "all"

View attachment 2810672
It seems like that error affects only the battle of halflings, but I don't know how much battles included in the first part of the game. This error could affect some other.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It's finally here!

View attachment 2810672
Knew I forgot something! Let me go in and patch that out!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Sorry about that, should've known something would go wrong! Link has been updated. If you've downloaded the game already, you can download the patch instead, just extract the files into the Game subfolder and replace the old files. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Reactions: egfdjksxncWGEDICwsc

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
harold Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It really happened!
View attachment 2810452
One of the most ambitious corruption project in indie game segment is finally finished after being dropped by original author.
Big thanks to harold for this remake and Tjord for the original game. I will need time to play it until the end but I have good expectations.
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the game! It was tough, but really fun to work on~

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
It seems like that error affects only the battle of halflings, but I don't know how much battles included in the first part of the game. This error could affect some other.
I've run into it a couple of times. Anywhere that uses the "all" label encounters it. I just ran into it at chapter 14 (I think?) and once or twice before.
I think there's a couple of usages in the prologue2.rpy file that would show the same bug.

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
I guess if I'm posting bugs, these have been stuck on the screen for more than a few chapters now. Not sure what the trigger for this fight specifically was.

I am very much enjoying it too, by the way.

bug.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Alright, since nobody's asked yet I'll bite the bullet, is harem avoidable?

....seriously though, is netorare avoidable? Or since there's 2 protagonists maybe I should ask how it occurs instead?

wartoy

Oct 10, 2020
So in this game you play as nice in part 1 and switch to evil in part 2 correct?
So is evil the true mc or do we keep switching?

Ps also what are the incest and futa content?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I guess if I'm posting bugs, these have been stuck on the screen for more than a few chapters now. Not sure what the trigger for this fight specifically was.

I am very much enjoying it too, by the way.

View attachment 2810997
That's very odd, I'll take a look! It seems like the fight ended prematurely since both healthbars have HP. Did anything weird happen during the fight?

May 11, 2023
I finished only part 2 of this game and it was great, it's great for people who like corruption, but i have a question, Since i only played only part 2 of it some pieces of my gallery is still locked, I know the intro said there are no H-scenes but i am still wondering if there are scenes to unlock or if I accidently missed some as i came some that are easy to miss
If it would help i can post the one's that I am missing, Also I love how you put animations in the game, Goodluck on any future projects if you're working on any of them.

Reactions: Shellrun and harold
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes