harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Are we going to play as the villain?
If you want, yes!

There will be a branching path where you can choose to follow the corrupt path. The game changes drastically depending which route you choose.

In the end, there will be 3 paths to follow (not including failed mini ends).
1) You can be the villain and corrupt others
2) You can be the hero and protect your friends
3) You can be the hero and FAIL to protect your friends

Route 3 will not be available for awhile. I want to build up the love interests and friends before shattering them.

Reactions: Robotninja

TCDavis

Jun 26, 2020
If you want, yes!

There will be a branching path where you can choose to follow the corrupt path. The game changes drastically depending which route you choose.

In the end, there will be 3 paths to follow (not including failed mini ends).
1) You can be the villain and corrupt others
2) You can be the hero and protect your friends
3) You can be the hero and FAIL to protect your friends

Route 3 will not be available for awhile. I want to build up the love interests and friends before shattering them.
Does that mean for paths 2 and 3 that there will be multiple possible love interests available to the MC? Or would it be more like RoAW Redux and just one for the Female MC and a different one for the Male MC?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I get it, the endless grinding can be fucking hellish lol.
I made an announcement addressing it on Pixiv, but I'll also write it here.

There's no battle or level grinding. In fact, I'm not relying on the premade battle system, but making a slightly different one within the engine.
Any battles will be thematic. No random encounters or fighting a billion minions. If you want to play the game like a VN you will have the option of skipping battles.

I'm using RPG Maker for the ambience. Some of the best corruption games are on RPG Maker, and it's because they change the maps and dialogue with the story. When shit goes down, the NPCs react differently. The maps turn twisted and dark. I love the hell out of games that actually utilise that.

Now if you're not into exploring and just want to get on with the story, that's cool too! NPCs that have H scenes will be marked, and you can pretty much avoid the rest.
It's the walking around and finding where to go that I dislike, just seems like a waste of time compared to just clicking to next scene.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.063

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 569 MB

Come find me on Discord:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Any expectation for the release of the New Project?
Can't really say much other than "soonish"

I'm sorry for the delay, demo was supposed to have been launched last month, but the battle system I built absolutely sucked ass.

I decided to go with a preexisting mod. Cleaning the old and useless stuff out and making sure there are no problems with the mod. Then it'll be ready!

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Thank you all for the kind words!

As for the transformations, I totally get it. The outfit and accessory changes that accompany a fall can express a lot! There will be subtlety in addition to the more obvious transformations in the next game!

I promised an announcement sooner, but have since decided to hold off on major details until the demo is ready. It's still on track for a December/January release.

Here's what I will announce:

Game engine is RPGM

Two major story branches, leading to entirely different routes. You'll either engage in NTR and corruption or try to protect your allies from it. Within these two routes there will be numerous endings, and I'm not just talking about instant GAME OVER screens.

Adjustable difficulties for battle. Grinding for levels and cash is tedious for most of us.

Protagonist is your own. You can be a complete asshole. You can be a pure saint. You can also choose to play as male or female (with futa transformation possible with a sidequest)

Setting is high fantasy

Major fetishes include netorare, netori, lesbian, futanari, corruption, transformation, moral degredation, harem, pure love, non-con, mind control, interspecies

Minor fetishes planned include yaoi and incest
So just want to clarify, when you pick the female protagonist will you be adding guys to the conquest or will it stay the same as if you choose a male protagonist?

Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So just want to clarify, when you pick the female protagonist will you be adding guys to the conquest or will it stay the same as if you choose a male protagonist?
There are 2 planned males to add to the harem for both protagonists, (if desired)! Your gender won't lock you out of any romance/domination options.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Greetings, friends and enemies.
I regretfully come with bad news.

The game launch will be delayed.
I've playtested the demo several times now, and I'm utterly disappointed with so many things. So many small elements that, once combined, make for a terrible experience. I want to launch the demo with a strong foundation that will not need to be overhauled!

So I'm holding it back to polish it up. This means redoing CGs and sprites, changing event pacing, polishing the rough edges until it shines. I don't envision this taking a long time, but since this is the second time it's been pushed back, I'd rather avoid making a prediction.

Please accept my apologies! I promise to drop another update when the revamp is close to completion.

May 11, 2023

I've playtested the demo several times now, and I'm utterly disappointed with so many things. So many small elements that, once combined, make for a terrible experience. I want to launch the demo with a strong foundation that will not need to be overhauled!

So I'm holding it back to polish it up. This means redoing CGs and sprites, changing event pacing, polishing the rough edges until it shines. I don't envision this taking a long time, but since this is the second time it's been pushed back, I'd rather avoid making a prediction.

Please accept my apologies! I promise to drop another update when the revamp is close to completion.
Take your time, more time into it means a better experience. Also is the discord still coming out when the demo releases?

Reactions: GreenOwl and harold

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017

All good brother, there's no hurry here. I do have some small concerns on how you'd manage to make it so the protagonist can be good or evil in a convincing way just by route split. I fear it may be pretty jarring depending on how you write the character. Because of this a safer bet is not doing that and fall back to the good protagonist and evil villain instead imo. The formula works, and is satisfying having set of consistently written characters facing up and downfall. Maybe to set itself apart from Asturion, instead of splitting the game into two, part 1 hero, part 2 villain, shit can be happening both at the same time from both characters pov idk.

Edit: Unless I misunderstood. Cause you said paths, not sure if it's referring to protagonist being either the hero or villain, or they are two separate characters.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
All good brother, there's no hurry here. I do have some small concerns on how you'd manage to make it so the protagonist can be good or evil in a convincing way just by route split. I fear it may be pretty jarring depending on how you write the character. Because of this a safer bet is not doing that and fall back to the good protagonist and evil villain instead imo. The formula works, and is satisfying having set of consistently written characters facing up and downfall. Maybe to set itself apart from Asturion, instead of splitting the game into two, part 1 hero, part 2 villain, shit can be happening both at the same time from both characters pov idk.

Edit: Unless I misunderstood. Cause you said paths, not sure if it's referring to protagonist being either the hero or villain, or they are two separate characters.
There will be a turning point where your character will either walk on the pure or corrupt path. It's absolutely been a challenge writing a split like that. Following the corrupt path, you won't suddenly be Bosun levels of evil out of nowhere, there will be a slow but steady slide based on necessity, and you can choose whether to embrace or repress the growing evil desires. You're still absolutely the villain either way, just a different flavour of evil.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
There will be a turning point where your character will either walk on the pure or corrupt path. It's absolutely been a challenge writing a split like that. Following the corrupt path, you won't suddenly be Bosun levels of evil out of nowhere, there will be a slow but steady slide based on necessity, and you can choose whether to embrace or repress the growing evil desires. You're still absolutely the villain either way, just a different flavour of evil.
Don't get me wrong, I'm intrigued from story perspective. But in terms of the erotic factor, I'm unsure how well it would work out. For instance, if you're a good heroic guy from the beginning, story generally dictates you would have female admirers of some sort, so if you become evil and made her yours, it's not really all that satisfying because you'd have got her already even if you stayed as a good guy. Unless the protagonist is written as a useless ugly bastard, and eventually charm your way into the ladies pants in morally right way, or doing the evil things to get to them in the evil route. Could work but then we're talking full on netori (or standard harem) plot here, nothing that hits you like what happen to Marek.

nogoodname11

May 18, 2022

No worries, take as much time as you need!

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold and RedAnt

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I know I am late to the party, but this keeps bugging me. How do I reach this scene (expertly marked in Yellow below). I always get the "normal" ending. Do I have to lose somewhere?

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020

How is the progress now btw?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes