Sep 2, 2021
I'm a bit late to the party, but I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and interpolating and reencoding them (60FPS, AV1, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all.
This results in 34 video files of under 170 MiB.

Enjoy!
Don't know if it's just a me issue, but like all the videos broke.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Don't know if it's just a me issue, but like all the videos broke.
You mean you can't play them? What system are you using? They are encoded in AV1, which should work on all modern systems by now. On PC I can really recommend the MPC-HC with the K-Lite codec pack. Just get everything . Alternatively you can use the VLC player.

favulous

May 20, 2022
I'm a bit late to the party, but I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and interpolating and reencoding them (60FPS, AV1, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all.
This results in 34 video files of under 170 MiB.

Enjoy!
Aww man.
Wish you included the Max Caulfield and Rachel Amber anal vids.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Wish you included the Max Caulfield and Rachel Amber anal vids.
I really liked Life is Strange and it doesn't take much for me to find videos with these characters arousing. But if I remember correctly these had such a bad quality that I didn't want to keep them. Other artists have great scenes too, you know? Take HydraFXX's Rachel video for example.

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022
I really liked Life is Strange and it doesn't take much for me to find videos with these characters arousing. But if I remember correctly these had such a bad quality that I didn't want to keep them. Other artists have great scenes too, you know? Take HydraFXX's Rachel video for example.
Thats the best Rachel one imo.

Reactions: Fzoner95