Collection Video Spoks Collection [2024-06-13] [SpokStuff]

Sep 2, 2021
I'm a bit late to the party, but I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and interpolating and reencoding them (60FPS, AV1, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all.
This results in 34 video files of under 170 MiB.

Enjoy!
Don't know if it's just a me issue, but like all the videos broke.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Don't know if it's just a me issue, but like all the videos broke.
You mean you can't play them? What system are you using? They are encoded in AV1, which should work on all modern systems by now. On PC I can really recommend the MPC-HC with the K-Lite codec pack. Just get everything . Alternatively you can use the VLC player.

favulous

May 20, 2022
I'm a bit late to the party, but I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and interpolating and reencoding them (60FPS, AV1, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all.
This results in 34 video files of under 170 MiB.

Enjoy!
Aww man.
Wish you included the Max Caulfield and Rachel Amber anal vids.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Wish you included the Max Caulfield and Rachel Amber anal vids.
I really liked Life is Strange and it doesn't take much for me to find videos with these characters arousing. But if I remember correctly these had such a bad quality that I didn't want to keep them. Other artists have great scenes too, you know? Take HydraFXX's Rachel video for example.

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022
I really liked Life is Strange and it doesn't take much for me to find videos with these characters arousing. But if I remember correctly these had such a bad quality that I didn't want to keep them. Other artists have great scenes too, you know? Take HydraFXX's Rachel video for example.
Thats the best Rachel one imo.

Reactions: Fzoner95
Aug 11, 2021
Here's a complete collection of [Spoks] work, including all the work he's done that is not available on patreon (all the older stuff too).

single 4.5gb DL
or alternatively,

All in all, around 140 animations & 86 images (4.5GB).

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. If anyone cares it works like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some considerations:
(y) Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
That's all.

Last edited:

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Here's a complete collection of [Spoks]' work, including all the work he's done that is not available on patreon (all the older stuff too).

Spoks, Complete Collection single 4.5gb DL
or alternatively,

Spoks, Complete Collection Part 1
Spoks, Complete Collection Part 2

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes, but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. If anyone cares it works like:
Some considerations:
(y) Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

That's all.
God bless you, my good man! Thank you so much for this update!
And what an interesting system of organization. I just use something like "Lara & 2B Mating Press" to make the organization simpler, but the types of tags you use are really cool.

Reactions: Schattenjäger
Aug 11, 2021
God bless you, my good man! Thank you so much for this update!
And what an interesting system of organization. I just use something like "Lara & 2B Mating Press" to make the organization simpler, but the types of tags you use are really cool.
You are very welcome.
In case you are interested, here's the tag index I'm currently using (I may add a few things as I go, but in general I try to keep it uncluttered).

• Red Heart
Reactions: uorf and LacroixWM

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Here's a complete collection of [Spoks]' work, including all the work he's done that is not available on patreon (all the older stuff too).

or alternatively,

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes, but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Some considerations:

That's all.
Holy shit you need to be paid to do this for every thread, shit I might even

Apr 18, 2022

or alternatively,

Some considerations:

That's all.
Thank you very much! I've kind of a goal to collect original/complete as possible :)

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Sought out this thread after seeing his new Black Widow fella/paizuri vid, but apparently it has not been added yet.

Good stuff btw. It's on the usual sites but the quality sucks hence why I am here. Now we play the waiting game.

• Haha
Reactions: LesDude

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Here's a complete collection of [Spoks] work, including all the work he's done that is not available on patreon (all the older stuff too).

or alternatively,

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

file tag legend

Some considerations:
That's all.
Great job, mate, thank you very much! :love:(y)
(Just going by your username here) Teutonic efficieny at its best! :sneaky:

• Red Heart