• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
post download for that version shortstacks go
Just google the name + the version name. I think I downloaded my copy from (but as I used private browsing no clue if it's the same exact link, I think it should be)

So bare in mind that this game isn't really 1 dev, but a team of about 3 or 4 people I believe, and the persons who's name is on the front (mangomango) is just the artist and maybe plays a role in the direction of the game, but the main reason why updates are taking a while are due to both programmer speed and the fact they decided to remake a lot of art to suit patreon rules. The art's all done, just taking time to actually program it in.

I do agree in the fact it's taken a long time to get back to pretty much where content was a year ago to now, frustratingly due to a lot of reworking old stuff, such as the engine change, and the previously mentioned character design swap. Now these are all done, hopefully progress will speed up!
That's a year of programming though.. I do understand that the engine likely isn't that easy to program (though haven't really touched too many Unity games) but the current content is barely enough for a "first release" alpha, but it's already out for over a year and it has pretty much the same content as they had a year ago..
In terms of the engine - the version I found with the good old stuff in it - the game pretty much played the same, so unless the "engine rework" is optimizing the engine (I guess that fullscreen mode lagged for me, while in windowed it worked pretty similarly to the new version) I can't really see anything else that's been changed/improved (a year spent on optimizing the engine is a bit.. Y'know..). Even for a single person, this speed would've been horrible, but if it's 4, then it's even worse in my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: TugaDoom
Oct 11, 2018
That means that's as far as the quest goes for the moment
The Walkthrough shows the quest going past that point that is why I asked about it.

This game is so dogshit, firstly you can't save because it's corrupted or some shit(i don't know if it bugged out because i redownloaded it multiple times and still doesn't work) + it keeps crashing every 10mins making it unbearable to grind. Too many bugs; mission doesn't progress if you max out their status before it gives you the mission to improve your relationship. I really enjoyed the artstyle and gameplay, this has so much potential but after wasting my 2hrs just to crash and lose my progress is so bullshit.
Seems it's you computer there is something wrong with. I have saved and loaded several time and played for several hours without crashing. Thou I have a problem with I can't go from In-game > Main menu > New game I have to restart the entire game to start a new game. Yes the "A new toy" quest with Linda don't seem to complete as it should as I have Maxed out her relationship and It still asks me to "Get very close with Linda".

Last edited:

Cbkim

Jun 7, 2021
Will there be a mobile version for this or there already is? Or any app on mobile to run a unity game like this

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok so I start playing this again and notice it has a new fight system. What I'd like to know is there a way to still use the weapons preemptively like before? Also what version is the game on? I'm using 1.1.1 but the script seems a little messed up. I tried to use version 1 beta but that's like the previous/old version. Should I just stick to playing the 9.7 version or does the 1.1.1 version have more to it.

Erter67

Dec 8, 2021
Since I believe today is the last day of Fall, do we actually have an idea of when the game is going to release?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes