Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Like I did. Find her in the kitchen, talk to her and get the quest. Then take the clothes from her room (there is underwear in the nightstand by the door). Knock on the sisters' rooms and also take the underwear. Put it in the washing machine in the basement, report to Missy. After that you can go down to the basement one more time and see the shitty animated scene.
No, the underwear in the nightstand doesn't have anything to do with the laundry quest, it's the laundry on the floor by the armchair at the end of the room.

Jul 31, 2023
Anyone else unable to type into the console? I can't type the cheat codes, when I type the cursor just stops blinking until I stop typing. Probably because I'm on Linux running with Lutris and Wine, can anyone else confirm this?
You can actually type in, it just does not show up. The keystrokes are registering just not showing up on the screen.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
SML.png

This has been the only communication given on the kemono page since MAY. I also want to draw attention to "we are committed to repaying your waiting and understanding" I SO BADLY want to believe that and stay patient but they are just making it so hard to do that when all they post is spoiler arts and never respond to the comments under their patreon posts. It's truly a wonder when we will be getting an update ESPECIALLY when a lot of the art posted for SML looks pretty decent when it's not that AI bs.

EDIT: My bad it wasn' back in may but rather MARCH. FOUR FUCKING MONTHS.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
View attachment 3840009

This has been the only communication given on the kemono page since MAY. I also want to draw attention to "we are committed to repaying your waiting and understanding" I SO BADLY want to believe that and stay patient but they are just making it so hard to do that when all they post is spoiler arts and never respond to the comments under their patreon posts. It's truly a wonder when we will be getting an update ESPECIALLY when a lot of the art posted for SML looks pretty decent when it's not that AI bs.

EDIT: My bad it wasn' back in may but rather MARCH. FOUR FUCKING MONTHS.
so like I said before, they pretty clearly said the "where's wilya" game was being made by a separate team and not any of the developers working on the main game, and now suddenly the main dev is working on it :FacePalm:

There is no hope. The devs don't know what the fuck they're doing. We all know this, so at this point I'm just here to enjoy the view of this train crashing and burning into the fucking pit that it was already in.

TheGoldenWatcher

Jan 9, 2023
So...this sucks. Wasn't really paying attention to this game since the censorship overhaul since they removed the shit that drew me to the game in the first place but I randomly found out about the supposed patch so I was still hopeful, but my god. 4 years into development and it ain't looking good with the no communication, If they were working on a patch that restores all the content to its intended state that would at least explain why it's going so slow but without any news or releases of said patch I can find, there really isn't much hope, mark my words in a few months they're either gonna release the patch like they said or they'll announce they're cancelling the game.

Reactions: Futamania

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023
The new version came out about 50 minutes ago
Basically 2 new H-Scenes + Romance with the pizza delivery lady, and sone standing animation updates
They apologized for the delay and said they were caused by personal issues
Hopefully the folks who supported them December and January (like me and some others) get their free update link that they promised

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019

A new update is out! v0.62.1p
New
4 hours ago
Update 0.61.4p → 0.62.1p A new update is out!

0.62.1p

Here are the update notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pizza Slots

Co-create a new menu with a Pizza Slut employee.

She has 2 H-scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
New animation standings

Standing animations have been added for 2 characters.
------------------------- ------------------------------------- ---
Download links
Google:
Mega:
------------------------- ------------------------------------- ---
We decided to use DeepL translation AI to support additional languages.
(However, Thai is not yet supported by DeepL, so it is handled by Google Translate).
The translation data is kept in a localization.csv file under the Streaming Assets folder (...\Spooky Milk Life_Data\Streaming Assets\Localization.csv)
This means that you are free to modify it!
Thanks to
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are working hard on this.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in updates due to a number of personal events that have occurred recently.
We promise not to give up on this game no matter what, and we promise to update it sooner and faster.

3.50 star(s) 69 Votes