Otinest

Feb 17, 2024
I recently downloaded the game and I've already found an error. In addition to the "gigantic update" that takes 9 months and still comes with more problems. But that's how it is, the game is not complete... but waiting so long for so little, I can imagine the frustration of people who pay for the content and still make it available here.

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023
I recently downloaded the game and I've already found an error. In addition to the "gigantic update" that takes 9 months and still comes with more problems. But that's how it is, the game is not complete... but waiting so long for so little, I can imagine the frustration of people who pay for the content and still make it available here.
You should see the discord server then

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023

A new update is out! v0.62.1p
New
4 hours ago
Update 0.61.4p → 0.62.1p A new update is out!

0.62.1p

Here are the update notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pizza Slots

Co-create a new menu with a Pizza Slut employee.

She has 2 H-scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
New animation standings

Standing animations have been added for 2 characters.
------------------------- ------------------------------------- ---
Download links
Google: Google Drive
Mega: Mega
------------------------- ------------------------------------- ---
We decided to use DeepL translation AI to support additional languages.
(However, Thai is not yet supported by DeepL, so it is handled by Google Translate).
The translation data is kept in a localization.csv file under the Streaming Assets folder (...\Spooky Milk Life_Data\Streaming Assets\Localization.csv)
This means that you are free to modify it!
Thanks to
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are working hard on this.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in updates due to a number of personal events that have occurred recently.
We promise not to give up on this game no matter what, and we promise to update it sooner and faster.
Kudos to you

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023
Okay so in my game the new text is all in Korean, additionally the quest section for the Pizza Girl quest(s) appears blank, has this been affecting anyone else
Also if anyone can help me by telling what they've done if they completed them would be high appreciated

Enko1203

Jan 27, 2023
Bueno, entonces en mi juego el nuevo texto está todo en coreano, además la sección de misiones de la(s) misión(es) de Pizza Girl aparece en blanco, ¿esto ha afectado a alguien más?
Además, si alguien puede ayudarme contándome qué han hecho si los completaron, se lo agradecería mucho.
[/CITA]
in my case i already "complete" the quest but i only unlock 1 scene and is a blowjob and idk if there are more

3.50 star(s) 69 Votes