callmaxfo

Oct 21, 2020
There's a way to "force sleep" with like some commands or smt? The game rn is unplayable because of this bug.

EDIT: Found a way! On the 3rd day at 10pm (since bed is bugged) go on the map to the bin icon and massage the hobo girl the game will load into the 4th day, remember to save.
You have to do this every night since the bed won't be avaible.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
Fuck no bro every time there's an update for this game, it's like a 30 min grind for 2 mid scenes of an irrelevant side character. The devs just post spoiler art to make it seem like they're actually working and milk the fans on patreon
Thanks, was about to give this a try, fuck that honestly. I remember the grind from lol suing this 1-2 years ago, if that’s still here and worse, nahhh.

Reactions: KillerBee487

1OhNoJojo1

Feb 27, 2024
why does nothing work when i want to go to my bed after ane wanders through my stuff and i have to go to a place with her?
Before you sleep, you have to meet the fortune teller (located in the park icon) and complete Ane's quest for you to access the bed again. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

gsc7007

Mar 27, 2024
Okay so in my game the new text is all in Korean, additionally the quest section for the Pizza Girl quest(s) appears blank, has this been affecting anyone else
Also if anyone can help me by telling what they've done if they completed them would be high appreciated
Go to the StreamingAssets folder (located in the Data folder).
You'll see 2 csv files named "localization".
Delete the older file, then run the game again.

Call the pizza girl at 1 PM and 6 PM and massage until her meter's been filled, then:

Go to Sleep and 1st quest will happen at night and when quest 1 is complete, sleep again and 2nd quest in the morning.
For the second quest: Answer is saltiness

spininicolas

Oct 29, 2022
Only loading old saved ones bugs the bed so that the bed doesn't bug at night, give the homeless woman a massage and the next day you would have the bed again that was the only mistake I found so far.

solamente cargando viejos guardados se bugea la cama para que no se bugue la cama en la noche dale un masaje a la vagabundo y al otro dia tendrias otra vez la cama ese fue el unico error que encontre de momento

jmx6464

Aug 31, 2021
Only loading old saved ones bugs the bed so that the bed doesn't bug at night, give the homeless woman a massage and the next day you would have the bed again that was the only mistake I found so far.

solamente cargando viejos guardados se bugea la cama para que no se bugue la cama en la noche dale un masaje a la vagabundo y al otro dia tendrias otra vez la cama ese fue el unico error que encontre de momento

Thank you

3.50 star(s) 69 Votes