May 10, 2024
Is there a place I can check if the game has been updated? Maybe I'm just blind but I can't seem to find something like that.

r6lover

Jul 17, 2023
anyone figure out what the two new stand up scenes are? or is one of them a part of the pizza slut and there is just one?

gsc7007

Mar 27, 2024
anyone figure out what the two new stand up scenes are? or is one of them a part of the pizza slut and there is just one?
There are 2 scenes with the pizza girl.
You get access to the 2nd pizza girl scene the day after the 1st pizza girl scene.

r6lover

Jul 17, 2023
m
There are 2 scenes with the pizza girl.
You get access to the 2nd pizza girl scene the day after the 1st pizza girl scene.
my mistake, i read the change logs wrong, i thought the two standing animations were extra scenes with other characters. cant believe this update was just two scenes with the pizza girl

Feb 21, 2018
Softlock after the cutscene that ends What's Up With Her 2 section of Ane's quest. You try to sleep, nothing happens, and the UI freezes. I can use the calendar to skip ahead to the next day but it doesn't seem to register that I completed that part of the quest so the problem just repeats the following night.

xobe

Aug 18, 2022
Could someone tell me if the update already includes scenes with the housekeeper or if it remains unchanged? To be honest, it's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
In part cuz a lot of the original patrons were excited for the loli and incest stuff then that stuff got mega censored, not even just dialogue change, whole character designs (horribly way to go about that, just change the dialogue and release an easy unofficial patch for people that want the content, they went with the worst option) but recent departures have just been because they haven't posted anything of substance for fucking ever despite the income
Screw them for censoring this game. Seeing another spineless dev killed my interest in this game.

AA_gunner

Mar 8, 2024
I dont know why, but after sleeping one or two times, the game just freezes for me every time i try to sleep. I can forward days with the calendar, but thats about it. Also the combat is different for some reason.

3.50 star(s) 69 Votes