• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Yes, I am aware of this problem. I am now working on making the translation in 0.2 better! You can judge how much better or worse it will be from this post, hopefully it won't be a complete mess :ROFLMAO:

I agree, Akane is a real hottie!
Thank you dev! will look forward to it!

Reactions: Momimop

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I read the first 5 sentences where the protagonists watch tv and I know that I will ignore the game.
Actually, the blonde chick with the BBC only tattoo is enough for me to know that once again non-black guys are being humiliated here.
This shit is really starting to piss me off. You can also write interracial stuff without reference to skin color and the characteristics supposedly associated with it....

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
What's up! Thank you in advance for your attention to my game! This is the first time I’ve done this, so don’t judge me too harshly, I’ll try to get better with every update. Everyone who despises NTR content immediately tell you that you don't belong here, just don't waste your time. I should mention the guys who inspired me to make my game. I am a big fan of their project "Cats" and know them in real life, thank you guys for the support! :giggle:
Don't take the judges too seriously, like everyone learns from experiences u will get better than already is, I enjoyed the game it was fun, nice work.

Reactions: Rat dev

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"The old coach Akane retired, and now a new trainer comes along who wants more than just to coach Akane. "

I'm not sure if this was meant how it is phrased, but it's a bit confusing to me, cause I doubt it actually was supposed to mean what it actually says.

Is Akane an ex-coach and is now being trained by another coach? Or was it supposed to say "The old coach OF Akane" or "Akane's ex-coach", because that would make more sense if she has a new trainer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only if the braindead people could follow this advice :FacePalm:
I give people the benefit of the doubt in some cases. In this case the overview does specifically say the player has choices and makes it seem they have some influence over how it ends.

Plenty of people don't mind having NTR present if they have choices to avoid or whatever it is they like to do with those choices.

If the overview mentioned it being unavoidable then "some" of those that complain would just move along. Granted there will always be someone complaining.

Is Akane an ex-coach and is now being trained by another coach? Or was it supposed to say "The old coach OF Akane" or "Akane's ex-coach", because that would make more sense if she has a new trainer.
Righty ho.....

So, the description says Akane is a successful athlete at the peak of her boxing career, what does common sense tell you?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I give people the benefit of the doubt in some cases. In this case the overview does specifically say the player has choices and makes it seem they have some influence over how it ends.

Plenty of people don't mind having NTR present if they have choices to avoid or whatever it is they like to do with those choices.

If the overview mentioned it being unavoidable then "some" of those that complain would just move along. Granted there will always be someone complaining.

Righty ho.....

So, the description says Akane is a successful athlete at the peak of her boxing career, what does common sense tell you?
Common sense tells me there are dickheads in these threads who can't see past their own fucktardedry enough to read between the lines of a comment. But sense you took my comment literally, I will elaborate. I am simply making it known that the description is either a typo or broken English and am letting whoever cares know about it.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes