VN Ren'Py Spring Break [v0.1] [The Golden Cherry]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Short really short, dialogues are mess, renders are nice except some like the summer pussy that looked like someone just put a traffick cone down her pussy to stretch it like that, the clipping during the sex scene.

If the dev isn't going for the NTR tag he definitely needs to do some changes, if mom is going to be a LI her being in good spirits with the bf and bringing him to live with her is bad, summer well honestly see just comes as a huge slut, she cheated in previous relationship, she is sending lots os nudes, she as sex with her "step" in a matter of 5 sentences, yeah not good for a LI to come as a huge slut as her.

If you are going for the NTR tag better to warn us before hand so we can leave the ship right now if not I would suggest changes to the plot and specially changing Summer to not be a cheating hoe and used easy lay.

When the render of her pussy being stretch like a traffick cone the first thing that had come to my mind was: now I understand her hoe conversation before, used pussy a hell(yes I know it was a render mistake to be stretched like that) but honestly was what made more sense in the game between dialogues and scenes.

Dialogues don't make much sense and are rushed, there is no build up, mom didn't even care for her son opinion about the bf and his daughter coming to live with them, basically shrug her shoulders about mc may think about it.

Mc inner dialogue about that scene seems more like a passive-agressive person than anything or the usual beta mc.

Not having the mom as a LI would be a waste.

Honestly right now the game isn't worth the time even if the game length is about5min.

Without a rework I probably will not try it again since nothing in the game grabed my interest, summer being like that is already crossed out as a love interest for me and the mom dunno if she is going or not to be a love interest but her being all good and happy with the bf don't seems like it but you should do what you think it's best based on the fan base you want to attract and the story you Invision.

And that's my feedback after trying it TheGoldenCherry

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes