Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

LuckiiDaze

Oct 17, 2019
Hey guys you slayed it with this one. And thankfully you have an itch.io account so I can support there. My favorite part was when I entered Yu & Mei's tent at 1AM and had that scene start, so I said 'fuck this' and shut the game down, figuring this game like many others (for some reason) was about to turn into a horror game and I wasn't having it right then, then the next morning I come back and it was like nothing happened. Thankfully a little while later I found the dialog with Yu to let me know I wasn't crazy.
Anyway, here's pure pain. pain.png

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Anyone know how I can transfer my save from the demo to the full game?
I tried copying over the save files in - C:\Users\billGates\AppData\LocalLow\Regulus\Spunkstock
From the demo version to the full version but it doesn't work.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone know how I can transfer my save from the demo to the full game?
I tried copying over the save files in - C:\Users\billGates\AppData\LocalLow\Regulus\Spunkstock
From the demo version to the full version but it doesn't work.
You can't. You have to start again.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
please, someone correct the OP, i spent two hours and 5 'S' coins in the v0.16.4 before reading in the creator's patreon that the steam version is a complete 1.0 version

:cry:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
please, someone correct the OP, i spent two hours and 5 'S' coins in the v0.16.4 before reading in the creator's patreon that the steam version is a complete 1.0 version

:cry:
That's not how that works. The version on the OP is the version we have. We have v0.16.4 , not 1.0. We don't just magically have the most recent versions.

Oct 13, 2022
It's a 4ish hour game of which you spend 4 hours looking at sex scenes while playing.
What's the point of skipping it?

But there you go anyway. 100% except no SS on either Samga3 route.
Location is: Users/USERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/Regulus
I think that depending on how the game it's played, the experience is shorter or drastically longer.
In my case, i stick to reading all the dialogues as much as possible, not playing the Hscenes with only white modifiers but with the most difficult ones, and enjoying every detail, the game lasted me easily 10 hours.

mytime.png What if getting to see all the endings is an intensive grinding job, I'm really going to end up hating the final song of Samga if I have to repeat it so many times.

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
I think that depending on how the game it's played, the experience is shorter or drastically longer.
[...]
What if getting to see all the endings is an intensive grinding job, I'm really going to end up hating the final song of Samga if I have to repeat it so many times.
Well, I'd played the demo versions extensively prior, and probably accumulated like 30 hours of playtime before release (with gauntlet making up a lot of it), so my estimate was skewed by my own experience.
As for grinding the endings, thankfully getting to pick the instrumentalization means there's 2730 variations for the boss theme (if my math doesn't fail me). Just take it slow and get two per day and mix it up with some other games or the gauntlet.

Reactions: AlbertTheHorny

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
That's not how that works. The version on the OP is the version we have. We have v0.16.4 , not 1.0. We don't just magically have the most recent versions.

wait, it's not? are you sure? i opened the steam version just to check it (after playing the 0.16), and when i saw the saves slots, i automatically assumed it was the 1.0 listed in the creator's patreon. i'm reserving the game for tonight, that's why i'm not sure

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
wait, it's not? are you sure? i opened the steam version just to check it (after playing the 0.16), and when i saw the saves slots, i automatically assumed it was the 1.0 listed in the creator's patreon. i'm reserving the game for tonight, that's why i'm not sure
Yes a 1.0 exists. No we don't have that version on F95. That's why the OP is not updated. Someone has to acquire and upload it to this site. We don't get copies of any game's newest build automatically. I'm not sure what else you might be referring to.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
Yes a 1.0 exists. No we don't have that version on F95. That's why the OP is not updated. Someone has to acquire and upload it to this site. We don't get copies of any game's newest build automatically. I'm not sure what else you might be referring to.
Yes, i know about that, and i'm referring about the two differents versions in the op, one is the WIN Version (0.16.4) and the other below is the Steam Version (subtitled: Music Festival), those two seems diferrent in some aspects, that's why i was confused if the steam ver. IS either the 1.0 or isn't.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, i know about that, and i'm referring about the two differents versions in the op, one is the WIN Version (0.16.4) and the other below is the Steam Version (subtitled: Music Festival), those two seems diferrent in some aspects, that's why i was confused if the steam ver. IS either the 1.0 or isn't.
Nevermind, I might be wrong. Didn't even realize the thread updated recently. No idea why OP still says "Thread Updated: 2022-10-04".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Femed

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, my bad, it's the full game. It took me around 3 hours to clear it with 75%+ of the content unlocked. If you're struggling, get the shop item that gives you a starting modifier and costs 5k. Then start every level with glass.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
I personally recomend Needle or Perception, you can complete the songs faster, and save some IRL stamina

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Embrace chaos! Pick ritual after ritual until you're getting tons of modifiers every few seconds.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes