Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Seriously though, with ritual, you're more likely to end up with tame silvers and a ton of white modifiers that make it easy.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Seriously though, with ritual, you're more likely to end up with tame silvers and a ton of white modifiers that make it easy.
It's a bit of a gamble for faster songs or boss fights. Great if you're farming points with multipliers, not so great if you need SS.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
If you're just trying to beat a song, then glass is pretty bad. I'd use sap or perception instead (assuming you're not hitting enough perfects for needle to be worth it). It's really only when going for SS coins that glass starts really helping.

The most chaos I had was when I got yin yang and rolled ritual with it during a boss fight. Somehow they kept looping, with the rituals rolling a bunch yin yang and the yin yang rolling rituals, which meant that by the end I had a million modifiers. Good times. Game is good.

Oct 13, 2022
In Gauntlet Mode, going down the path of chaos is a complete suicide, since the battle with YuMei in the final line comes to take out the most radical modifiers that ruin your game.
For short boss battles it's fine, but for Samga3 or the Gauntlet, I avoid Ritual or Ying Yang at all costs.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In Gauntlet Mode, going down the path of chaos is a complete suicide, since the battle with YuMei in the final line comes to take out the most radical modifiers that ruin your game.
For short boss battles it's fine, but for Samga3 or the Gauntlet, I avoid Ritual or Ying Yang at all costs.
Ironically, I ran ritual with Samga3 hoping it'd give me good buffs while I went for modifiers that gave me Dom. 2 Tempo ups, shrink, and some mines popped up. Somehow still won lmao

Reactions: AlbertTheHorny

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
needle is the best

Reactions: AlbertTheHorny

xel

Apr 3, 2017
Do you mean v1.0?

It adds Samga 3 (two versions and a great final boss imo) and endings (+ item in shop related to endings) mostly. There could be other small additions like pin ups I thought were already in previous build, but that's most of it.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Do you mean v1.0?

It adds Samga 3 (two versions and a great final boss imo) and endings (+ item in shop related to endings) mostly. There could be other small additions like pin ups I thought were already in previous build, but that's most of it.
I meant the steam build the patreon build

Reactions: prisoner416

User320

Sep 3, 2020
Nice. Gonna purchase it on steam, but the update here let me know the full release is available. Thanks for that!

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes