Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
nevermind, from just looking at the reviews, I know I gotta buy the full thing and try it for myself. if anyone has like a savecode for the 100 of it (cause knowing myself, I'm gonna get frustrated when I hit a wall pretty fast)

Reactions: Kuku2213

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
nevermind, from just looking at the reviews, I know I gotta buy the full thing and try it for myself. if anyone has like a savecode for the 100 of it (cause knowing myself, I'm gonna get frustrated when I hit a wall pretty fast)
Save is 4 comments up

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
And already beaten. Only took me officially 6 hours from when I bought it.

View attachment 2340947

Although I did have 50 ish hours of "unoffical downloads" practice. I also doubt I'm the first apart from early access testers. I did take a 3 hour tv break. I didn't like the 100% ending though. If I had known that doing one scene would change the ending in cetain way I'd probably never done that scene, too late now. Though looking back it makes sense kinda but not really. Still very much a game worth buying if you have the money and you like it.

Side note, I noticed this in 0.16.4 and 1.0 during the Ayra there is a small layering issue during the insert phase. Where you see inside her in a small secion. Nothing to brake immersion unless you're looking for it but it's there. You're welcome everyone reading this. Now you won't be able to unsee it muhahaha.
You mean ritual with Ruth? Man, i wish i knew before doing it...

remion02

May 11, 2017
Is there pregnancy in this game?

Any tips, tricks or walkthroughs for how to get every character pregnant if that's possible?
Pregnancy isn't even in the genre tag list for this. I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. The closest thing to pregnancy you get here (based on playing 0.16.4) is UI element flair using sperm cells poking against an egg as an indicator of how many endurance levels out of 3 you've completed (one cell per level completed).

Also maybe i'm just more patient than average... but I also wasn't going for a high-score, just completion of the level. The Mei-Yu duo really wasn't that bad. Getting SS I can see being difficult but if you just want completion, farm Mei for buffs and debuff nulls and just regularly change sides to make sure Yu's meter doesn't drop into fail state.

Last edited:

AppleSyrup

Dec 31, 2020
It's a 4ish hour game of which you spend 4 hours looking at sex scenes while playing.
So 4something hours for full version too? I guess people racking up like 8-11 hours on steam reviews are just going for high scores
A bit of a shame.
Oh well I'll still buy it if the dev will add achievements and cards which are a possibility according to the forum

Reactions: reddking

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Pregnancy isn't even in the genre tag list for this. I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. The closest thing to pregnancy you get here (based on playing 0.16.4) is UI element flair using sperm cells poking against an egg as an indicator of how many endurance levels out of 3 you've completed (one cell per level completed).

Also maybe i'm just more patient than average... but I also wasn't going for a high-score, just completion of the level. The Mei-Yu duo really wasn't that bad. Getting SS I can see being difficult but if you just want completion, farm Mei for buffs and debuff nulls and just regularly change sides to make sure Yu's meter doesn't drop into fail state.
I mainly asked because I saw those sperm cell poking against eggs UI flairs. So I was wondering if it was foreshadowing something like pregnant sex scenes or character route endings where they show a heavily pregnant waifu CG?

Anyways, the main things I'm struggling with are unlocking Ruth's endurance mode and stripped naked, finishing the Haunted Hall in order to get Yu's endurance mode option (only have here base Hscene unlocked) and succeeding at Nammi's Encore. Gaining the YuMei threesome is difficult but I'll wait until everything else is in order.

I don't care about getting S or SS rank, I just want to unlock every possible sex scene for each character. Other than the above mentioned characters, I still have to unlock Pica's endurance mode, Boba's secret sex scene and Eran's tentacle variant. I also want to know how to unlock Faye.

So 4something hours for full version too? I guess people racking up like 8-11 hours on steam reviews are just going for high scores
A bit of a shame.
Oh well I'll still buy it if the dev will add achievements and cards which are a possibility according to the forum
The Steam version is what I'm working with.

Waiting for the release version :)
Isn't the Steam version the release version?

Last edited:

throwaway90

May 15, 2017
I mainly asked because I saw those sperm cell poking against eggs UI flairs. So I was wondering if it was foreshadowing something like pregnant sex scenes or character route endings where they show a heavily pregnant waifu CG?

Anyways, the main things I'm struggling with are unlocking Ruth's endurance mode and stripped naked, finishing the Haunted Hall in order to get Yu's endurance mode option (only have here base Hscene unlocked) and succeeding at Nammi's Encore. Gaining the YuMei threesome is difficult but I'll wait until everything else is in order.

I don't care about getting S or SS rank, I just want to unlock every possible sex scene for each character. Other than the above mentioned characters, I still have to unlock Pica's endurance mode, Boba's secret sex scene and Eran's tentacle variant. I also want to know how to unlock Faye.

The Steam version is what I'm working with.

Isn't the Steam version the release version?
Can confirm that if you get the lil sperm thing at the end of each endurance, you absolutely will get everyone pregnant that you can in the epilogue. However, as was mentioned previously in the thread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, incredibly solid game, and loved the sheer amount of possibilities for the music for the final boss. Not just good for a hentai game, but just a fun little rhythm game, period.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
I'm stuck at 96% completion and I'm not sure where to get the last 4%. Every opener has all of their scenes crossed off, and they all have the little preggo symbol except for Samga, Faye and YuMei and if there's any way to trigger their Endurance it's not obvious to me.

Mar 23, 2022
I'm stuck at 96% completion and I'm not sure where to get the last 4%. Every opener has all of their scenes crossed off, and they all have the little preggo symbol except for Samga, Faye and YuMei and if there's any way to trigger their Endurance it's not obvious to me.
Faye and YuMei don't have an endurance mode. Faye is a special character that isn't meant to officially be in the universe. It was a cross over after all. A little fun side thing if you will. So she get's special treatment and no endurance. Yu and Mei don't also. Because they already had an endurance separate. Samga is special, her endurance is forced. Literally the only character who's endurance mode is forced. I think she doesn't get the symbol because she's the final boss. Also the last 4% you're missing is probably Samga boss "fight", assuming you've done Secret.

Are you struggling with normal Ruth or endurance Ruth? Endurance requires you to beat it with activating Ritual once during the song. So you have to take Ritual at least once and get a combo of 40 perfects with it at least one. This I can't help with. In order to beat her though. Take Sap (if you're not getting perfects a lot) or Needle (if you're getting perfects a lot) preferably Needle if you can use it. Stamina will decrease the drain rate that Sap will add or Window if you need a bigger perfect window. Finally Guardian if you miss a bunch. Also make sure you're using drinks from the vending machine. For me My first free one is Window followed by Barrier then Window a second time, then either Needle, Perception or Seer for those cheap rerolls but I did get SS. So for you if you're struggling take Retribution. Intentionally let it fail ONCE activating Retribution. It'll give you a good start. Then go from there.

As for the Haunted Hall the route I follow is this. The red line is when you don't have keys and the blue is when you have keys. one exception to that is if you are missing one key and can't find it. it can spawn right next to the exit. Obviously check each side room thoroughly every item helps. Next is the yellow circle that's where usually you'll meet Igor the first time. You're first free item should be salt so it doesn't effect you the first time you see him. Salt stops him briefly. Use Adrenaline once he hit's using Salt to run away fast as heck. Obviously avoid traps. This should make it a lot easier to beat Haunted Hall and get every item.

1674981340944.png

P.s sorry for the messy map. I quickly scribbled it in paint using a snip of the map.

Finally my tip for Nammi's endurance mode is take Bomb only or Whip if you aren't missing a lot. The song beat speed won't change but you'll be able to use only easier modifiers to beat it. rerolls are useful here. Also take a useful for you free starter. So not window, maybe retribution? Also ABD (always be drinking) from vending machines.

Also Faye is unlocked after beating Yoni. You can then give her a item from the trash can literally right next to the very starting spawn. This would unlock her endurance mode and give you access to under the stage. Just above her. Then beat the level under the stage and you have Faye. This can be tricky if you suck a platformers. So good luck.

It's litrally just a small line of text at the ending of each of the characters saying what happens regarding it. I mean the ending is just a small paragraph for each character of what happened to each of them after Spunkstock. Nothing too fancy.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Can confirm that if you get the lil sperm thing at the end of each endurance, you absolutely will get everyone pregnant that you can in the epilogue. However, as was mentioned previously in the thread

All in all, incredibly solid game, and loved the sheer amount of possibilities for the music for the final boss. Not just good for a hentai game, but just a fun little rhythm game, period.

Faye and YuMei don't have an endurance mode. Faye is a special character that isn't meant to officially be in the universe. It was a cross over after all. A little fun side thing if you will. So she get's special treatment and no endurance. Yu and Mei don't also. Because they already had an endurance separate. Samga is special, her endurance is forced. Literally the only character who's endurance mode is forced. I think she doesn't get the symbol because she's the final boss. Also the last 4% you're missing is probably Samga boss "fight", assuming you've done Secret.

Are you struggling with normal Ruth or endurance Ruth? Endurance requires you to beat it with activating Ritual once during the song. So you have to take Ritual at least once and get a combo of 40 perfects with it at least one. This I can't help with. In order to beat her though. Take Sap (if you're not getting perfects a lot) or Needle (if you're getting perfects a lot) preferably Needle if you can use it. Stamina will decrease the drain rate that Sap will add or Window if you need a bigger perfect window. Finally Guardian if you miss a bunch. Also make sure you're using drinks from the vending machine. For me My first free one is Window followed by Barrier then Window a second time, then either Needle, Perception or Seer for those cheap rerolls but I did get SS. So for you if you're struggling take Retribution. Intentionally let it fail ONCE activating Retribution. It'll give you a good start. Then go from there.

As for the Haunted Hall the route I follow is this. The red line is when you don't have keys and the blue is when you have keys. one exception to that is if you are missing one key and can't find it. it can spawn right next to the exit. Obviously check each side room thoroughly every item helps. Next is the yellow circle that's where usually you'll meet Igor the first time. You're first free item should be salt so it doesn't effect you the first time you see him. Salt stops him briefly. Use Adrenaline once he hit's using Salt to run away fast as heck. Obviously avoid traps. This should make it a lot easier to beat Haunted Hall and get every item.

View attachment 2348238

P.s sorry for the messy map. I quickly scribbled it in paint using a snip of the map.

Finally my tip for Nammi's endurance mode is take Bomb only or Whip if you aren't missing a lot. The song beat speed won't change but you'll be able to use only easier modifiers to beat it. rerolls are useful here. Also take a useful for you free starter. So not window, maybe retribution? Also ABD (always be drinking) from vending machines.

Also Faye is unlocked after beating Yoni. You can then give her a item from the trash can literally right next to the very starting spawn. This would unlock her endurance mode and give you access to under the stage. Just above her. Then beat the level under the stage and you have Faye. This can be tricky if you suck a platformers. So good luck.

It's litrally just a small line of text at the ending of each of the characters saying what happens regarding it. I mean the ending is just a small paragraph for each character of what happened to each of them after Spunkstock. Nothing too fancy.
Fun fact, after I made that initial post I tried the Haunted Hall and both regular and endurance Ruth again and was actually successful this time. One tip I saw for the YuMei threesome was to use the Z button for one and the left mouse button for the other. Also, what's the specific route I need to do to unlock Boba's Secret Alt Scene?

Last edited:

auroranyaa

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, I somehow stumbled upon this game on steam's popular upcoming and decided to give it a shot on the f95 version and it was lovely, I bought it on steam to support the devs. Love the mix of osu style taiko with H elements. Looking forward to your next project.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to add gold reputation for the gold shop rewards? Doing the gauntlet is fun, but it will take a while to upgrade the boosts.

Edit: Found it. It's in the registry

Last edited:
Reactions: GoGoRoflcoptor
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes