Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
How do you get the tentacle/alt for Eran, and Fufu's anal scenes? I've SS'd both of them
EDIT: I found the dialogue with Pica where you learn about the suit, and have gotten dialogue from Fufu regarding wanting to try anal, but haven't found a way to access either scene
EDIT 2: For anyone else wondering, I found it. you start Eran's alt scene by hiding in the lockers in her ship. still trying to figure out Fufu's alt

Last edited:

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Curious here too. No clue how one may become "VIP"

edit: Actually, immediately found out after this. There's TWO backrooms, Nammi's in the right one which is nearly invisible.

And damn is her track a banger.
Hmm. I never thought about the doors being pretty tough to see. I'll write that down, and see if I can't make them a little more clear in future builds.

How do you get the tentacle/alt for Eran, and Fufu's anal scenes? I've SS'd both of them
EDIT: I found the dialogue with Pica where you learn about the suit, and have gotten dialogue from Fufu regarding wanting to try anal, but haven't found a way to access either scene
EDIT 2: For anyone else wondering, I found it. you start Eran's alt scene by hiding in the lockers in her ship. still trying to figure out Fufu's alt
Fufu's anal scene isn't really an alternate scene so much as a "variant". If you have gotten that dialogue you should be able to choose the "Anal" button in her main scene while selecting modifiers.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
changelog 0.14.1 anyone?
Each v0.x has it's own changelog, so v0.13 has it's own changelog (basically the changelogs posted here are pretty scattered and random.

If you are looking for the changes since v0.12, here they are

v0.13:

v0.14:

v0.14.1 here is taken before some of the hotfixes done so it does have some bugs that have since been fixed.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Delta_Raven

May 5, 2022
i'm uploading the save file here because i just got SS on Sanga 2 first try and MY EYES HURT!!1!

qsvdtqwsvdtqwsvdtwwr#ysvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtwsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtrsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtysvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#

Reactions: MaterialType

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
This was suprisingly fun! I wish with the when you transmog into a woman there would be some special scenes between you and the girls. also with the haunted hill maybe some animated scenes with the tentacles, also speaking of those, the ground tentacles seems to me bugged. I start to get traped but a second later im free but not under my control start to walk near another stage hazard. Overall, pretty fun, but hard when you want it to be. i would slow down some of the songs though.

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
Each v0.x has it's own changelog, so v0.13 has it's own changelog (basically the changelogs posted here are pretty scattered and random.

If you are looking for the changes since v0.12, here they are

v0.13:

v0.14:

v0.14.1 here is taken before some of the hotfixes done so it does have some bugs that have since been fixed.
Hey, a question out of my wonder and boredom, ahat do you think when your content is pirated? Are ya pissed off, or is it like beta tests for you?

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
This was suprisingly fun! I wish with the when you transmog into a woman there would be some special scenes between you and the girls. also with the haunted hill maybe some animated scenes with the tentacles, also speaking of those, the ground tentacles seems to me bugged. I start to get traped but a second later im free but not under my control start to walk near another stage hazard. Overall, pretty fun, but hard when you want it to be. i would slow down some of the songs though.
Ya, in the Haunted Hall the slime on the ground essentially "infests" you for a few seconds. During this time your character will walk towards the monster. (You can technically use this to know which direction he is in, but it's risky.)
It is true that I could make this seem a little more apparent that you aren't supposed to have control of your character (maybe by tinting the character green when you dont have control or something). Glad you enjoyed the game though ^^.

It's not completely relevant to the Haunted Hall, but right now I am literally animating a tentacle scene with Yu for v0.15 ahaha.

Hey, a question out of my wonder and boredom, ahat do you think when your content is pirated? Are ya pissed off, or is it like beta tests for you?
I'm not pissed, no. I take part here because it's still players who may or may not enjoy the game. It's all good feedback regardless. Pirating is kinda just gonna... happen. I would prefer somewhere like this be a place people go to do it rather than some weird malware ridden site.
Hmm... I mean my opinion is always subject to change, but as it stands: Of course as the developer, I would prefer people support the game, but that said, money isn't something that is floating around people's houses nowadays. If people are planning on pirating, they either just aren't willing to/can't spend the money for various reasons, or are looking to test things before choosing to support. If a person is not willing to spend the money, I would rather them play it for free, than never play it at all.
It sounds a bit sappy, but I'm most happy when people are playing the game and having fun. If you can afford it, I would love the support so I can continue to make games, but if not, play the game, and maybe show support in your own way. (Unless you hate the game... then I'll just go fuck myself. lol jk)

what am i supposed to do in the changeroom in nammi's?
i can't get boba's clothes because i don't know her enough
Boba's questline is a bit of a convoluted one. You need to go through her full line in the first zone. You need to invite various characters to her tent and complete it. (You will know you are done that section when you are able to fully strip Boba when talking to her.) Once that is done, you can engage with her clothes in Nammi's changeroom.

Jun 3, 2018
Boba's questline is a bit of a convoluted one. You need to go through her full line in the first zone. You need to invite various characters to her tent and complete it. (You will know you are done that section when you are able to fully strip Boba when talking to her.) Once that is done, you can engage with her clothes in Nammi's changeroom.
i got SS is that what you mean when you say "full line"? and in terms of inviting people i can only invite the ear rabbit girl (sry brain farting on the name)

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
Ya, in the Haunted Hall the slime on the ground essentially "infests" you for a few seconds. During this time your character will walk towards the monster. (You can technically use this to know which direction he is in, but it's risky.)
It is true that I could make this seem a little more apparent that you aren't supposed to have control of your character (maybe by tinting the character green when you dont have control or something). Glad you enjoyed the game though ^^.

It's not completely relevant to the Haunted Hall, but right now I am literally animating a tentacle scene with Yu for v0.15 ahaha.

I'm not pissed, no. I take part here because it's still players who may or may not enjoy the game. It's all good feedback regardless. Pirating is kinda just gonna... happen. I would prefer somewhere like this be a place people go to do it rather than some weird malware ridden site.
Hmm... I mean my opinion is always subject to change, but as it stands: Of course as the developer, I would prefer people support the game, but that said, money isn't something that is floating around people's houses nowadays. If people are planning on pirating, they either just aren't willing to/can't spend the money for various reasons, or are looking to test things before choosing to support. If a person is not willing to spend the money, I would rather them play it for free, than never play it at all.
It sounds a bit sappy, but I'm most happy when people are playing the game and having fun. If you can afford it, I would love the support so I can continue to make games, but if not, play the game, and maybe show support in your own way. (Unless you hate the game... then I'll just go fuck myself. lol jk)

Thanks for a response, this was quite interesting one. I'm glad to knoe that i didnt ruin your mood or anything like that, since i assumed that, getting game for free wasn't in your interest. I am glaf that you understand it had to be this way. Have a good day, anf don't stop on developing thw game, it is really decent, and i hope you imply mechanic of girls being pregnant as you promised on itch.io. Good luck there, Regulus!

Mar 23, 2022
So turns out that the progress bar for the songs can be over filled. Or at least during endurence with Toto, though I suspect it can be repeated with other. Kinda thought there was a hard cap to stop it from passing past well, the end. I do have pictures of my drinks and finishing modifiers if the dev decides to look at this. Also I've noted that if modifiers are coming in too fast they just show a empty coloured box. For example if ritual procs let's say needle and I get glass straight after due to progressing the song the glass visual would just be a blue (or was it white?) box but not stating glass was activeate. Is that expected or am I just crazy and missing things? P.S dev if you do read this sorry for pirating your game. I tried the demo and it's just too good and I don't have the funds to support you right now. I will when I can don't you worry about that. I'm just glad you aren't overly upset about it being pirated. Side note if it wasn't posted here I probably never would have found it again. I found it about 0.1/0.2 lost it for a good while. Yay broken computer. Found it again recently due to this site funny enough.

Over fill bar.png

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for a response, this was quite interesting one. I'm glad to knoe that i didnt ruin your mood or anything like that, since i assumed that, getting game for free wasn't in your interest. I am glaf that you understand it had to be this way. Have a good day, anf don't stop on developing thw game, it is really decent, and i hope you imply mechanic of girls being pregnant as you promised on itch.io. Good luck there, Regulus!
Well I'm not sure I would call it a "mechanic". It's simply that the ending will be affected by whether you get the pregnancy tag on characters. To be more specific, the planned way endings are going to happen are 2-3 "main" endings, but there will be a reel covering each character's state after the game (Much like you would see in Fire Emblem). This reel would likely reflect pregnancy, and may change depending on how much you progressed through their arc, or relation with them. I figured this would be the most logical way of approaching endings, as the cast of characters has gotten quite large.
Specifics still aren't ironed out, but that is the current plan at least.

So turns out that the progress bar for the songs can be over filled. Or at least during endurence with Toto, though I suspect it can be repeated with other. Kinda thought there was a hard cap to stop it from passing past well, the end. I do have pictures of my drinks and finishing modifiers if the dev decides to look at this. Also I've noted that if modifiers are coming in too fast they just show a empty coloured box. For example if ritual procs let's say needle and I get glass straight after due to progressing the song the glass visual would just be a blue (or was it white?) box but not stating glass was activeate. Is that expected or am I just crazy and missing things? P.S dev if you do read this sorry for pirating your game. I tried the demo and it's just too good and I don't have the funds to support you right now. I will when I can don't you worry about that. I'm just glad you aren't overly upset about it being pirated. Side note if it wasn't posted here I probably never would have found it again. I found it about 0.1/0.2 lost it for a good while. Yay broken computer. Found it again recently due to this site funny enough.

View attachment 1860470
Ya, there have been some reports of the spermy icon getting kinda desynced from the actual bar, and going too high with the latest build. I'm going to be taking a look at this in the next build, and hopefully fix it up.

Also ya, when modifiers come in too fast it does that. I may find a way to fix this, but regardless I feel like it's going to be a little weird simply based on the fact when mods start coming in that fast, the game gets kinda wild to begin with ahaha. There are quite a few bugs that came in v0.14, as there were a good amount of changes going on. Thanks for mentioning them though.

Aye, worry about yourself first. If you do decide to support in the future, and Patreon is not something you want to interact with, the full game is coming out on Steam and Itch.io when it is completed. Big Hearts of you pick it up! If not, thanks for playing either way. Glad you enjoyed.

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan
Mar 23, 2022
Ya, there have been some reports of the spermy icon getting kinda desynced from the actual bar, and going too high with the latest build. I'm going to be taking a look at this in the next build, and hopefully fix it up.

Also ya, when modifiers come in too fast it does that. I may find a way to fix this, but regardless I feel like it's going to be a little weird simply based on the fact when mods start coming in that fast, the game gets kinda wild to begin with ahaha. There are quite a few bugs that came in v0.14, as there were a good amount of changes going on. Thanks for mentioning them though.

Aye, worry about yourself first. If you do decide to support in the future, and Patreon is not something you want to interact with, the full game is coming out on Steam and Itch.io when it is completed. Big Hearts of you pick it up! If not, thanks for playing either way. Glad you enjoyed.
So I did some more testing, totally not playing the game because I very much enjoy it and am trying to get SS on everything. I found out that the issue with the flip mechanic that you get from Faye it causes all the icons to shift slightly up. For example the spermy icon or the active barrier icon. Sorry if you already knew that. Just thought I'd voice my new discovery about this topic. Also regarding the modifiers it makes sense not needing to know the ones that fly through too fast. But if there is a break in the modifier combo then it would at least be nice to show what the last one was. Mind you I don't actually pay attention to them seeing how I tend to stack ritual. More modifiers (evil laughs). Still the colours for them at least give a general idea of which one is active and it's not major issue just more of a minor nitpick. Definitely going to pick it up when it's out though.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes