Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes
Mar 23, 2022
Still the colours for them at least give a general idea of which one is active and it's not major issue just more of a minor nitpick. Definitely going to pick it up when it's out though.
While I'm on the topic of nitpicks, modifiers. Once you start to get a few differnt modifiers they overlap the heart icon/score multiplier. Not sure if they have been changed since the demo but in the demo at least not sure about 0.14. The modifiers go off the screen if you get too many of them. I'd obviously need to test in 0.14. Again a minor nitpick that means nothing in the actual game play and I'm sure will be ironed out with time.

Edit: 0.14 Just barely overlaps the heart. My bad.

Last edited:

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
So I did some more testing, totally not playing the game because I very much enjoy it and am trying to get SS on everything. I found out that the issue with the flip mechanic that you get from Faye it causes all the icons to shift slightly up. For example the spermy icon or the active barrier icon. Sorry if you already knew that. Just thought I'd voice my new discovery about this topic. Also regarding the modifiers it makes sense not needing to know the ones that fly through too fast. But if there is a break in the modifier combo then it would at least be nice to show what the last one was. Mind you I don't actually pay attention to them seeing how I tend to stack ritual. More modifiers (evil laughs). Still the colours for them at least give a general idea of which one is active and it's not major issue just more of a minor nitpick. Definitely going to pick it up when it's out though.
Really? From Gravity? Ill have to check it out. In the other examples people gave, they also had gravity on, so you might be right. Interesting. I actually wouldn't have guessed that was the issue. I'm curious to see how it shifts the icons once I look into it.

While I'm on the topic of nitpicks, modifiers. Once you start to get a few differnt modifiers they overlap the heart icon/score multiplier. Not sure if they have been changed since the demo but in the demo at least not sure about 0.14. The modifiers go off the screen if you get too many of them. I'd obviously need to test in 0.14. Again a minor nitpick that means nothing in the actual game play and I'm sure will be ironed out with time.
Actually that was one of the changes in v0.14. While it still kinda goes over the heart, it does scale down, and will start a new column beside the first before it goes off the screen. It will also do this for the score screen. (I still need to tinker with variables a bit to make sure it doesn't cover the heart, but it at least shouldn't fall off-screen anymore.

Mar 23, 2022
Really? From Gravity? Ill have to check it out. In the other examples people gave, they also had gravity on, so you might be right. Interesting. I actually wouldn't have guessed that was the issue. I'm curious to see how it shifts the icons once I look into it.
I was able to figure out that gravity can cause the spermy icon to desync quite heavily. In runs where I wasn't using gravity I was synced up for the whole thing. I'm not fully sure on the barrier one though. I thought I saw it move when it flipped. But I'm not certain. Better safe then sorry I guess? But the spermy definitly desynced. Got it off the screen once.

Mar 23, 2022
Still the colours for them at least give a general idea of which one is active and it's not major issue just more of a minor nitpick. Definitely going to pick it up when it's out though.
One more thing before I have to stop filling this thread. Until next time that is. During Nammi's endurence I think you said some where (maybe itch) that it's a two star requirement. Does that mean you are able to take one star modifiers but need at least 1 two modifier or do you fail if you take a 1 star? Which I think would be hasher then doom. A clarification would be nice but not necessary. Also do modifiers for ritual count towards completing it? Because you can take single star mods.

Last edited:

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
One more thing before I have to stop filling this thread. Until next time that is. During Nammi's endurence I think you said some where (maybe itch) that it's a two star requirement. Does that mean you are able to take one star modifiers but need at least 1 two modifier or do you fail if you take a 1 star? Which I think would be hasher then doom. A clarification would be nice but not necessary. Also do modifiers for ritual count towards completing it? Because you can take single star mods.
Soooo, this version is v0.14.1, which was the initial release of v0.14. About 2 days after I released it, I did a hotfix version to address some immediate issues. One of these immediate issues is that Nammi's Encore literally just... doesn't work properly. In the version here it is the same as normal Endurance, and the 2-star thing doesn't exist due to some initialization errors. In v0.14.3 (current), 1-star modifiers will not appear at all (Unless you get the drink from the vending machine). Another issue involves the character being invisible after leaving Nammi's)

It seems this was snagged before the hotfixes.

Mar 23, 2022
Soooo, this version is v0.14.1, which was the initial release of v0.14. About 2 days after I released it, I did a hotfix version to address some immediate issues. One of these immediate issues is that Nammi's Encore literally just... doesn't work properly. In the version here it is the same as normal Endurance, and the 2-star thing doesn't exist due to some initialization errors. In v0.14.3 (current), 1-star modifiers will not appear at all (Unless you get the drink from the vending machine). Another issue involves the character being invisible after leaving Nammi's)

It seems this was snagged before the hotfixes.
Ah, that makes sense why it doesn't work as intended. Well if that has been fix no need to report it. Has the invisable character been fixed yet? because this might sound like a silly idea but is it possible that the character is spawning in the fence minorly? Not the character's hit box but the characters model? because I noticed that the character is slightly unaligned from the door. In line with the right fence and moving with the mouse removes it but moving with the keyboard doesn't. So that might help you find the cause. Could also be the fact the instead of leaving out a door like the others to enter it messes with something. So maybe if you put a door to exit like you do enter it might fix it? Or maybe just a regular door? Just things to help narrow bugs down. Assuming they haven't been fixed. These are hypothesis based on minor testing and assuming that it hasn't been fixed yet. Sorry for taking so much of your time. Glad I could help finding at least one bug I guess.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Ah, that makes sense why it doesn't work as intended. Well if that has been fix no need to report it. Has the invisable character been fixed yet? because this might sound like a silly idea but is it possible that the character is spawning in the fence minorly? Not the character's hit box but the characters model? because I noticed that the character is slightly unaligned from the door. In line with the right fence and moving with the mouse removes it but moving with the keyboard doesn't. So that might help you find the cause. Could also be the fact the instead of leaving out a door like the others to enter it messes with something. So maybe if you put a door to exit like you do enter it might fix it? Or maybe just a regular door? Just things to help narrow bugs down. Assuming they haven't been fixed. These are hypothesis based on minor testing and assuming that it hasn't been fixed yet. Sorry for taking so much of your time. Glad I could help finding at least one bug I guess.
Ya, the invis character was fixed. It was just that the spawn point was behind the game's camera in 3D space. (Moving with a mouse will reset the character's Z position, which is why you will reappear if you move with the mouse, but moving with gamepad or keys only alters the X/Y position. It was also fixed in the hotfix.

invalyd

Jan 15, 2018
everyone SS except eran

qsvdtqwsvdtqwsvdtwwr#ysvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtwsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtrsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtysvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#

Reactions: full_full

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
Well I'm not sure I would call it a "mechanic". It's simply that the ending will be affected by whether you get the pregnancy tag on characters. To be more specific, the planned way endings are going to happen are 2-3 "main" endings, but there will be a reel covering each character's state after the game (Much like you would see in Fire Emblem). This reel would likely reflect pregnancy, and may change depending on how much you progressed through their arc, or relation with them. I figured this would be the most logical way of approaching endings, as the cast of characters has gotten quite large.
Specifics still aren't ironed out, but that is the current plan at least.

Ya, there have been some reports of the spermy icon getting kinda desynced from the actual bar, and going too high with the latest build. I'm going to be taking a look at this in the next build, and hopefully fix it up.

Also ya, when modifiers come in too fast it does that. I may find a way to fix this, but regardless I feel like it's going to be a little weird simply based on the fact when mods start coming in that fast, the game gets kinda wild to begin with ahaha. There are quite a few bugs that came in v0.14, as there were a good amount of changes going on. Thanks for mentioning them though.

Aye, worry about yourself first. If you do decide to support in the future, and Patreon is not something you want to interact with, the full game is coming out on Steam and Itch.io when it is completed. Big Hearts of you pick it up! If not, thanks for playing either way. Glad you enjoyed.
Hm.. Yes, i would quite agree that the cast, is.. Rather huge, in all of game and their aspects. The sole thing i wish for, is that there would be more unique music for every character there is. But i suppose that would take, quite a while. Probably will support you, after sanctions will lift off from Russia, due to me not even being able to use visa to pay through patreon.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
where can i find a secret alternative of boba?
It is by doing a specific conversation route when you invite Samga over to Boba's tent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hm.. Yes, i would quite agree that the cast, is.. Rather huge, in all of game and their aspects. The sole thing i wish for, is that there would be more unique music for every character there is. But i suppose that would take, quite a while. Probably will support you, after sanctions will lift off from Russia, due to me not even being able to use visa to pay through patreon.
Every character does have their own theme, but I'm assuming you mean you want to see each character have more than just their 1 theme? While it may not happen for every character, some characters will have multiple themes. (Samga has different versions of her theme as seen with her 2nd scene, and Yu/Mei will have a new song to represent their scene coming in v0.15. There mayyy be 1 more instance that brings a unique song to other characters, but I'm not sure if it will get in the game. That one is a bit time dependent.)

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
It is by doing a specific conversation route when you invite Samga over to Boba's tent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every character does have their own theme, but I'm assuming you mean you want to see each character have more than just their 1 theme? While it may not happen for every character, some characters will have multiple themes. (Samga has different versions of her theme as seen with her 2nd scene, and Yu/Mei will have a new song to represent their scene coming in v0.15. There mayyy be 1 more instance that brings a unique song to other characters, but I'm not sure if it will get in the game. That one is a bit time dependent.)
Uh-huh. I see. That is reasonable. I was wanting to ask you about, every character coming back twice, but as i see, you misunderstood me, and i don't blame you. It appears my memory is faulty. I Remembered some characters re-using music theme, but i suppose, it's me confusing 0.12 with 0.14. But thanks for answering my question once again, and have a good evening.. Or whatever time you have currently.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Spent the entire day playing the game and wow... I'm very likely to pledge on patreon next month.
Tbh, I started thinking I wouldn't like it. The screenshots didn't convince me, and usually rythym eroges are either bad or just ok. But I was surprised with how fun the gameplay is. And the girls are all too good, there's none that I disliked. I would assume the game's closing the dev cycle, ot at least it's nearing it, because of the amount of content, and if it is the case I'll be sad, because I want to see so much more of the girls.

Also, if the devs ever plan on adding voice acting, please bring Projekt Melody to voice Fufu. They're made for each other.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Work In progress for Yu's animation. (spunkstock don't hate me please)
Edit : Added Gif preview for video attached no sound
How could you do such a thing... jk. If it was that big of a deal, I wouldn't have streamed it openly(I'm assuming you capped it from the stream). Only reason I'm not really posting it myself is because it is still a work in progress.

Reactions: AlphaChurro

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Spent the entire day playing the game and wow... I'm very likely to pledge on patreon next month.
Tbh, I started thinking I wouldn't like it. The screenshots didn't convince me, and usually rythym eroges are either bad or just ok. But I was surprised with how fun the gameplay is. And the girls are all too good, there's none that I disliked. I would assume the game's closing the dev cycle, ot at least it's nearing it, because of the amount of content, and if it is the case I'll be sad, because I want to see so much more of the girls.

Also, if the devs ever plan on adding voice acting, please bring Projekt Melody to voice Fufu. They're made for each other.
<3 Glad you liked it ahaha. Yeah, the game is getting close to the end. Right now I am working on v0.15, which features Yu/Mei, and Yu's tentacle scene. After that there will be a v0.16, then finally v1.0 (v0.17).. That's plan at least.

There are no plans to add voice acting for SpunkStock though. Perhaps for future projects.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes