Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
eran.png
Definitely a fun game. I do like the approach of letting the player choose how difficult he wants his game, but there's some modifier combinations that are ridiculous while alone they're rather easy. Ghost + Double alone or in combination are easy, but mixing either of them with fission or hold notes or bombs is a recipe for disaster.

My one complaint would be as follows: The co-headliners don't get an afterglow scene. You finish their health bar mechanic, and you're instantly kicked to the score screen. I quite like the little fertilization for the other character's endurance scene, shame it's not there.
I don't hate the smug little shit, but I also think the icon used to symbolize that in the menu screen should look different.
eran.png

I bought the game because it's fun, and the dev not being a dick. Enjoy your twelve bucks and keep up the good work!

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1888458
Definitely a fun game. I do like the approach of letting the player choose how difficult he wants his game, but there's some modifier combinations that are ridiculous while alone they're rather easy. Ghost + Double alone or in combination are easy, but mixing either of them with fission or hold notes or bombs is a recipe for disaster.

My one complaint would be as follows: The co-headliners don't get an afterglow scene. You finish their health bar mechanic, and you're instantly kicked to the score screen. I quite like the little fertilization for the other character's endurance scene, shame it's not there.
I don't hate the smug little shit, but I also think the icon used to symbolize that in the menu screen should look different.
View attachment 1888467

I bought the game because it's fun, and the dev not being a dick. Enjoy your twelve bucks and keep up the good work!
By "purchased", I assume you mean the "pay what you want"/donation from the itch.io demo? (The game technically isn't for sale yet). I appreciate the support ^^.

Ghost is actually something I may been looking to revise in the next build to make it more approachable.

Hmm, the "afterglow" thing is a good point. I suppose I didn't really think about the fact that people may want to see that part, along with the actual fertilization thing. I might look into a way to work that in in a future build.

Again, thanks for the support, and of course for the feedback.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
From what I've played so far this seems like a solid game, the animations are good and the gameplay is decently put together.

I find the disconnect between the animation and notes you're hitting really messes you up though, it's hard to watch the animations and fap at the same pace when the notes don't really match, especially when you start adding more complex modifiers in. It feels like there's inspiration from Minus8 here but it doesn't quite capture the same magic.

Still, a decent game and I'll probably buy the full release. Maybe if a sequel is ever made those aspects can be improved on.

Last edited:

Fortunado

Sep 2, 2019
If there is one thing that I'd like to see added, it would be an endless mode where you just keep going until you lose

Maybe have a 'ML of cum inside' counter to show the score lol, multiplied by score multiplier

gunodim

May 2, 2021
Almost a complete walkthrough. All scenes are open except for one bose.

Code:
qsvdtwsvdtq#svdtr#qllsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtysvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I find the disconnect between the animation and notes you're hitting really messes you up though, it's hard to watch the animations and fap at the same pace when the notes don't really match, especially when you start adding more complex modifiers in. It feels like there's inspiration from Minus8 here but it doesn't quite capture the same magic.
Not sure if you're supposed to touch your weewee while playing the songs... That's what the CG viewer is for.
At least if you learn how to do it, you would be a decent prog drummer, playing songs in 7/12 with your dick hard as a rock.

Reactions: Zeddy

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure if you're supposed to touch your weewee while playing the songs... That's what the CG viewer is for.
At least if you learn how to do it, you would be a decent prog drummer, playing songs in 7/12 with your dick hard as a rock.
Guess I should be a drummer then... I personally find this game is great one handed. Have had little issue "feeling the rhythm" during the songs. Seriously though, I might be an outlier since I'm "ok" at rhythm games.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
I think I've got everything that this game has to offer. Here's my completed Save File.

Couldn't find a way to play an Endurance Mode with Faye though, therefore the impreg icon isn't enabled with her.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
I think I've got everything that this game has to offer. Here's my completed Save File.

Couldn't find a way to play an Endurance Mode with Faye though, therefore the impreg icon isn't enabled with her.
Where if Faye? Under the stage? I complete all 3 tasks and dunno where to go.

Mar 23, 2022
Where if Faye? Under the stage? I complete all 3 tasks and dunno where to go.

Should be to the right of the platform where you see all the complete ways. Specifically this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just head right of that you should see a door that leads to Faye. Also Faye doesn't have an Endurance Mode as of 0.14.1.

Edit: Yes, to clarify. Under the stage.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crocker505

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
Should be to the right of the platform where you see all the complete ways. Specifically this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just head right of that you should see a door that leads to Faye. Also Faye doesn't have an Endurance Mode as of 0.14.1.

Edit: Yes, to clarify. Under the stage.
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
for everyone who want to get ss on yu and mei song i have a small tip: ritual for start needle glass and stamina on 1 mei round(or at least try to get these modifiers) and then just go crazy with modifiers from ritual(since it only gives white modifiers on that track)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes