Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
I'm a huge idiot. How do you input a save code? I can't copy paste it whenever I go to the "Input Code" like thing in the main menu. Do we just gotta manual input it?
Falling that; people are saying that you can invite Samga over to Boba's tent? I can only do Tota's invite with Boba with her using a Vibrator (Which I have done) After doing the H,L,L,M converstion thing.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm a huge idiot. How do you input a save code? I can't copy paste it whenever I go to the "Input Code" like thing in the main menu. Do we just gotta manual input it?
Falling that; people are saying that you can invite Samga over to Boba's tent? I can only do Tota's invite with Boba with her using a Vibrator (Which I have done) After doing the H,L,L,M converstion thing.
Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V.
I think you have to progress the story to unlock more options.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
From what I've played so far this seems like a solid game, the animations are good and the gameplay is decently put together.

I find the disconnect between the animation and notes you're hitting really messes you up though, it's hard to watch the animations and fap at the same pace when the notes don't really match, especially when you start adding more complex modifiers in. It feels like there's inspiration from Minus8 here but it doesn't quite capture the same magic.

Still, a decent game and I'll probably buy the full release. Maybe if a sequel is ever made those aspects can be improved on.
That "minus8" look was something I tinkered with early on in development, but I couldn't really get it to look the way I was hoping. Whether it felt flat, or too distracting (especially when certain modifiers got involved). At the time my priority was towards the modifier system/core game, so I left that aspect on the wayside. If I ever do another rhythm game though, it would probably be something I would put more care in to, as I do think it would add a lot, and look great.

If there is one thing that I'd like to see added, it would be an endless mode where you just keep going until you lose

Maybe have a 'ML of cum inside' counter to show the score lol, multiplied by score multiplier
There is something similar that will be added. It will likely be more along the lines of a "Gauntlet mode" than an endless.
How can i get Yu and Mei together ?
Yu and Mei are a scene that came with v0.15. If you are on v0.14.x or earlier, the scene is not implemented.
You need to complete Boba's Endurance scene before unlocking the next characters to invite over. ^^.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
That "minus8" look was something I tinkered with early on in development, but I couldn't really get it to look the way I was hoping. Whether it felt flat, or too distracting (especially when certain modifiers got involved). At the time my priority was towards the modifier system/core game, so I left that aspect on the wayside. If I ever do another rhythm game though, it would probably be something I would put more care in to, as I do think it would add a lot, and look great.
I wasn't actually referring to the art style, more so how things are animated and how the animations play in-time with the music. The art style is totally fine, as I said it's the way the notes work, not really lining up with the music or affecting the animations that bugs me.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
I wasn't actually referring to the art style, more so how things are animated and how the animations play in-time with the music. The art style is totally fine, as I said it's the way the notes work, not really lining up with the music or affecting the animations that bugs me.
Yup! Don't worry, I know what you were getting at.

Kuku2213

Oct 3, 2017
0.15 Save pls (Complete S/SS)
Here you go
qsvdtqfsvdtqfsvdtplly#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtwsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtfsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#

Aguadd

Dec 13, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no "Gallery" yet, right ? At least, couldn't find one.
That would be a definite plus to be able to review all the scenes unlocked.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no "Gallery" yet, right ? At least, couldn't find one.
That would be a definite plus to be able to review all the scenes unlocked.
You mean other than Sandbox Mode?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes