Unity Completed SpunkStock: Music Festival [v1.0] [Regulus]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Aguadd

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, something like a "Replay" in your tent that allows you to review scenes directly without having to move to every one and check all options.

Slumpererer

Aug 29, 2022
Here you go
qsvdtqfsvdtqfsvdtplly#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtpsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtwsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtfsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtpsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdtqsvdt#svdt#
Thank you

WatchWaitWhisper

May 13, 2020
Love this game. Took me forever to ss mei and yu, but felt great to finally do. Am curious, anyone know if there's a mental trick that works with the gold modifier that splits notes into both left and right click? All the other golds I can work with, though ghost in combination with other stuff is almost as bad, but adding right click totally breaks my brain somehow, I just lose all rhythm.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Love this game. Took me forever to ss mei and yu, but felt great to finally do. Am curious, anyone know if there's a mental trick that works with the gold modifier that splits notes into both left and right click? All the other golds I can work with, though ghost in combination with other stuff is almost as bad, but adding right click totally breaks my brain somehow, I just lose all rhythm.
I feel you. It's basically impossible if you also get split notes.

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Wait is Nammi just a reference to DJ Sona from League?
The whole 3 music types, concert, chill/electro type thing? the songs even sound a lot alike
listening to both rn and they sound A LOT a like no way this was a coincidence?

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I feel you. It's basically impossible if you also get split notes.
I recommend just rerolling where you can. If you just get double, with no other modifiers, it's okay once you get the trick. The second one is just a half beat off of the first. So it's just LRLRLRLR. It's only when you mix it that it gets hard, and then only with certain ones. Like, ghost and gravity don't change what you do at all, it's just harder to see, so it's fine with double. Get your rhythm going without tricky mods, and they're basically free money. Tempo is a small change, but it's still doable for double.

I think it's partly about avoiding certain modifiers, but especially certain combos. Split is pretty much impossible to do with ghost or double, unless you're a god. So avoid those combos at all costs. I avoid split in general, and usually double, but I'll still take double if I don't have anything that'll fuck it up, and don't have anything I like more. If split's my only option, I fuck right off.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Wait is Nammi just a reference to DJ Sona from League?
The whole 3 music types, concert, chill/electro type thing? the songs even sound a lot alike
listening to both rn and they sound A LOT a like no way this was a coincidence?
Haha, ya. Nammi and her 3 "phases" were very much inspired by DJ Sona. We wanted to have 3 versions mesh together, and DJ Sona was a great example of it. It's funny actually... right after we finished with Nammi, I got a free DJ Sona in a Hextech Chest.

So you can consider the creation Nammi to be an elaborate ritual to get DJ Sona RNG.

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Haha, ya. Nammi and her 3 "phases" were very much inspired by DJ Sona. We wanted to have 3 versions mesh together, and DJ Sona was a great example of it. It's funny actually... right after we finished with Nammi, I got a free DJ Sona in a Hextech Chest.

So you can consider the creation Nammi to be an elaborate ritual to get DJ Sona RNG.
I literally only noticed the similarities because I got DJ Sona recently lol

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So....how the hell do you even do the sisters on normal? Because even with the blessings it's damned impossible. Getting my shit rocked and starting to get really fucking annoyed.

Last edited:

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
So....how the hell do you even do the sisters on normal? Because even with the blessings it's damned impossible. Getting my shit rocked and starting to get really fucking annoyed.
You can finish Mei as many times as you like and save up 9 blessings before trying to take on any of Yu curses. This will let you go through all of Yu without taking a single curse.(You can also grab other white modifiers if you like too... Stamina will help with the drain of Yu's bar while on Mei.
*EDIT* - Note you need to have a blessing before getting the curse to negate it.. it acts more like a shield

That being said. This song is quite long winded and requires patience in v0.15. It has been noted, and in the next build, Yu will have less curses, and will take less time.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
You can finish Mei as many times as you like and save up 9 blessings before trying to take on any of Yu curses. This will let you go through all of Yu without taking a single curse.(You can also grab other white modifiers if you like too... Stamina will help with the drain of Yu's bar while on Mei.
*EDIT* - Note you need to have a blessing before getting the curse to negate it.. it acts more like a shield

That being said. This song is quite long winded and requires patience in v0.15. It has been noted, and in the next build, Yu will have less curses, and will take less time.
Ah. Okay.

I knew you could do Mei as many times as you wanted, but I didn't know that the you could gain the buffs on the next few passes.

I was getting frustrated because I was trying to balance the 1 and 2* debuffs and kept getting hit with tempos and mines.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Like, getting SS for them, or just passing?

What I did for SS was basically save scum. Don't try until the vending machines give increased perfect tolerance, and increased perfect progress (the one that lets perfects crit from the start can work too, but the increased tolerance is a must have). Pick glass as your free good mod. Reroll the blessings you get until you get more glass. I rerolled until the first run was all glass. Then play. Go for the first sister until it gets to the part where it's just quarter notes. Like, evenly spaced, no fuckery. Then switch to the sister that gives buffs, and keep going until you get the second glass from the first progress reward. Things just got a bit easier. Switch back until just before the first curse, then get the next buff, and repeat. Once you have four glass, it's basically impossible to lose. The hard part is just getting four glass without missing a perfect. After you manage it, just edge the sister that curses you until you have a blessing saved up. If you actually trigger the curse, you're pretty much fucked, so don't do that. I usually made sure I had two blessings whenever I went past a curse threshold, in case I forgot, fucked up, or progressed faster than I meant to. Swap between them enough that the curse one doesn't fail you, but not so much you get to the curse. Once it's hard to not get perfect for every note, throw some mods on to make your progress faster, and life easier. Needle is a good one, especially with the glass, when you're going for SS. If you never get a hit instead of a perfect, it's just free money; and if you stack glass enough, it's basically impossible to get a hit instead of a perfect. Crits are nice too, but they're a "sometimes" bonus instead of an "always" bonus, at least until you stack like seven. Oh, and there's a little number on the progress bar that shows how many blessings you have, it's a big help. If you miss a perfect, restart.

If you just want to pass, it's a lot easier. Don't go for glass, because it decreases the perfect zone if you miss. Don't go for needle either. It makes hits count less. In a non-SS run, that actually matters. Instead go for things that increase your progress, or the guardian? one. The one that has a chance for missed notes to not count. Stamina is also really great for both normal and SS, it means you have to swap less, and swapping is when you're most likely to fuck up. I think it was called Sap or something? The one that makes the bar drain faster, but hits and perfects are worth more? It's a trap on this level, don't pick that. When there's only one bar, it's pretty much only beneficial. But you have two bars, so you idle a lot, and the increased drain really fucks with you. If you've got one of those three traps; glass, needle, or sap, avoid them like the plague. Don't pick them, even if you have to reroll. It can take a few tries on the first slot, because there's only two options, but everywhere else should be good. You only really spend loads on rerolls for SS. That said, having cash to be able to reroll is definitely helpful. You might could try grinding some other girls till you've got loads of dosh to throw around.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes