4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Tiplick

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Hi there! This is Tiplick here!

The SQ Cruise Ship is back on SubscribeStar! —>

Here I’ll be able to be much more explicit with the content I post on the site, feeling free to share images of the game without infringing any guidelines. This is definitely the right place for us!

Of course, I’m still working on the pending benefits from the Patreon page, and will be uploading them within the next two days. That'll be, depending on your tier:

- An informative post about the 0.5's progress (we're past 50%!!).
- A new poll (probably will also repeat the last one so we have the results on the new page).
- A "0.4.7 fixed" version, with most bugs fixed and compatible saves implemented.
- Platinum passengers - update on your characters being introduced into the 0.5.

The release dates of the 0.5 sneak-peek and official 0.5 update will be revealed in the informative post. The Early & Bonus Content promotion will be up again the 1st of October. If any of you just subscribed to a 10$+ tier in Patreon but didn't have the chance to download this bonus content yet, subscribe and write me a message. I’ll be more than glad to give you your benefit.

Thanks a lot for hanging in there and for your support. I’ll be waiting for you on SubscribeStar! :)

Tiplick

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hi there! This is Tiplick here!

The SQ Cruise Ship is back on SubscribeStar! —>

Here I’ll be able to be much more explicit with the content I post on the site, feeling free to share images of the game without infringing any guidelines. This is definitely the right place for us!

Of course, I’m still working on the pending benefits from the Patreon page, and will be uploading them within the next two days. That'll be, depending on your tier:

- An informative post about the 0.5's progress (we're past 50%!!).
- A new poll (probably will also repeat the last one so we have the results on the new page).
- A "0.4.7 fixed" version, with most bugs fixed and compatible saves implemented.
- Platinum passengers - update on your characters being introduced into the 0.5.

The release dates of the 0.5 sneak-peek and official 0.5 update will be revealed in the informative post. The Early & Bonus Content promotion will be up again the 1st of October. If any of you just subscribed to a 10$+ tier in Patreon but didn't have the chance to download this bonus content yet, subscribe and write me a message. I’ll be more than glad to give you your benefit.

Thanks a lot for hanging in there and for your support. I’ll be waiting for you on SubscribeStar! :)

Tiplick
Yeah Fuck Patreon!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Exported Save files are not working for me. I even saved from .4.7 and tried to Import them into .4.7 and I had No saves.
Sane thing with '.4.7 fixed' - cannot Import them. Must be a latent space-case moment or something if this working for others...

Tried a few things, but still cannot use a Saved Game Export/Import with the 'Fixed' version. And with the Setup option removed, I would have to start all over... so guess those of us with old Save issues just have to wait for a Fix-to-the-Fixed version.

Last edited:

Yvanoe

Dec 1, 2018
I was a gold tier on patreon under the name Robert Therrien and now I can't do the same because they don't accept paypal on suscribestar. Kind of sad.

Reactions: ibizadalton

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I was a gold tier on patreon under the name Robert Therrien and now I can't do the same because they don't accept paypal on suscribestar. Kind of sad.
Send a message to the author , maybe you can send the money directly to his paypal account (y)

Reactions: Yvanoe

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I understand that and kind of feel the same way about the SMSs. The only thing that's preventing me from making that part optional is the lack of another option that can replace it. It could be some other more feminizing and bimboizing path, using the phone for quests and other kind of stuff instead of forced cuckold content. But, here's the thing: I have planned a complete change for the whole introduction (before getting into the ship). That way I could set the characters in a better way and also enable other paths for those relationships (GF, GF's friend, Friend). Once that's implemented, making several paths for the cuckold content will be only natural. For now, it's forced, even if you say you don't agree with the GF. Once another route is enabled, the player will have the chance to ignore her.
Just want to chime in as a member of the complete opposite group - I enjoy this game almost entirely for the NTR, the rest is an (enjoyable) sideshow.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I understand that and kind of feel the same way about the SMSs. The only thing that's preventing me from making that part optional is the lack of another option that can replace it. It could be some other more feminizing and bimboizing path, using the phone for quests and other kind of stuff instead of forced cuckold content. But, here's the thing: I have planned a complete change for the whole introduction (before getting into the ship). That way I could set the characters in a better way and also enable other paths for those relationships (GF, GF's friend, Friend). Once that's implemented, making several paths for the cuckold content will be only natural. For now, it's forced, even if you say you don't agree with the GF. Once another route is enabled, the player will have the chance to ignore her.

This introduction change will happen after the next 0.5. Probably in between the 0.5 and 0.6. Could be 0.5.5 or 0.5.6.

I will also take advantage of this message and state that there's going to be a more "rebellious" route in the future. It's in the plans, but not for now. The game is in a process of expansion and the main story needs to advance, new features need to be implemented, new areas, new characters, etc... Also, saves will be compatible between versions for next updates, and online version need some time (this platform change has slowed me down), but should be available when the 0.5 comes out, if not a few days after.
Its cool to add options, but I hope you don't take away or totally abandon the ntr route. Some of us do love the cuckolding stuff more, and imo you have done it very well. I also love that slutty bitchy girlfriend character(Remy) and her hot but slightly cruel female friend. The humiliation from them is awesome.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
He's not going to strip out the NTR, so all of the rabid NTR lovers can just chill out. He's just going to add non-NTR options for those of us that hate NTR.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Umm my comment was not chill?
You seemed pretty chill to me. Awolfe is just super passionate, if not sometimes aggressive, when it come to being anti NTR. I somewhat understand where he is coming from as I would be a little annoyed if a game that I really liked had some unavoidable content that I disliked as well. It's just that I wish that the anti NTR people here and in Discord weren't so aggressive at Tiplick and others when voicing their opinions.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's ironic, because those of us in the anti-NTR camp find the pro-NTR camp to be "super passionate, if not sometimes aggressive". It's all a matter of perspective and where one sits. ;)

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
From my perspective, I see one side saying that they hope that the NTR stuff doesn't get abandoned and the other side saying that they "hate that fucking phone shit" (direct quote from Tiplick's Discord in a conversation with Tiplick). I don't see how any reasonably neutral observer could see those two messages as having equal tone.

Last edited:

Camora

Jun 2, 2018
It´s wierd that Tiplick doesn´t give any news regarding 0.5, Tiplick was aiming for a release in early October. I wonder what went wrong

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It´s wierd that Tiplick doesn´t give any news regarding 0.5, Tiplick was aiming for a release in early October. I wonder what went wrong
If you'd bother to go to his Discord and read what's there you'd know.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
In effort to show that this game's community does have a friendly and helpful side: Tiplick had a few mishaps happen over the past couple of months including having to move support sites since Patreon deleted the account and then having computer problems. Last word is that we should be seeing a new patch any day now.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
In effort to show that this game's community does have a friendly and helpful side: Tiplick had a few mishaps happen over the past couple of months including having to move support sites since Patreon deleted the account and then having computer problems. Last word is that we should be seeing a new patch any day now.
it is out OP(1)
have fun

Reactions: R0dX
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes