4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
exact error is: Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected token <

When I point the error it says: it hypnoright 6

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It doesn't look like it has changed anytime in the past few releases. It has always been

Code:
Under development
Note that that's case sensitive.

Laptop password? tried the old one it didnt work.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
When I went back to verify the laptop password, I noticed that some of the folder images are suffering from "online bit rot". The author is live linking some online content that has been removed by tumblr and others, probably because people are hitting it hard when playing games without realizing it.

They have a large amount of local content already, so I don't know why they still have online links sprinkled throughout. It's bad form and tends to fall apart over time as the web changes. All of the magazines and "online survey" material in the alternative reading room that becomes available later in the game is like this. The phone has apps and links that are live and open in a new browser window, and that causes me to wonder if the author is trying to sneak a driveby install on unsuspecting users to monetize their game.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know if there's any difference between red and green vials? I've always thought they did the exact same thing, but not entirely sure about it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know if there's any difference between red and green vials? I've always thought they did the exact same thing, but not entirely sure about it.
Do not remember what the Red vial does, but the Green one keeps you semi-awake during the weekly 'exam' if you take it just before you go in there. Not sure how useful to YOU it is since the NPC also comments that you not being completely out seems to make the 'enhancements' more intense.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
press F12 (if you use Chrome) to open console in your browser
type in SugarCube.State.active.variables
then press enter
press small triangle to the left
list of variables will open

increasing "oral" and "anal" stats over 2 change their description in "appearance" but nothing more

ps Sorry for my bad English)
How can I do this on Mozilla? After I put the given command on the console tab I can't edit the values that appear.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How can I do this on Mozilla? After I put the given command on the console tab I can't edit the values that appear.
You type in (or select as you type) the whole line with the variable at the end in FireFox.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.what-to-change=10
(example)

Reactions: quiboune

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
There's some added info that you can get from the medical visit in ch 5 if you take the green vial before hand. I didn't quite understand all of what was written but I believe that the red vial contains estrogen and the green vial contains testosterone. There was also some info that stated that taking the compounds with sugar (glucose) increases the effects of the vials.

There was another set of data that talked about blood types affecting susceptibility to the vials (surprise: our blood type makes us highly susceptible). I didn't seen anything to give any indication what the blue vials do. Also, I may have the green and blue vials mixed up. I'm slightly color blind and I understand that blue=testosterone would make good sense.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
There's some added info that you can get from the medical visit in ch 5 if you take the green vial before hand. I didn't quite understand all of what was written but I believe that the red vial contains estrogen and the green vial contains testosterone. There was also some info that stated that taking the compounds with sugar (glucose) increases the effects of the vials.

There was another set of data that talked about blood types affecting susceptibility to the vials (surprise: our blood type makes us highly susceptible). I didn't seen anything to give any indication what the blue vials do. Also, I may have the green and blue vials mixed up. I'm slightly color blind and I understand that blue=testosterone would make good sense.
I can see Red for Estrogen and Blue for Testosterone. The Green one the girl at the Sailing Lessons talks about it being an Anti-Anesthesia. So that would account for all 3, assuming we are correct. :>)

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes