• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
That works in patches between major builds. Even in Secretary, when there are major build releases, the saves get wiped and you have to import a save. All you have to do is export your last save of the previous build to your hard drive, load up the new build, and then import that save to the new build.
Ah, you mean that list from 8 saves disappers, I get you now, I usually just export on HDD right away, cause 8 is too few for games with actual choices, not that Ship is one of those, but its a force of habit now.

Reactions: KunyaSobe

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ah, you mean that list from 8 saves disappers, I get you now, I usually just export on HDD right away, cause 8 is too few for games with actual choices, not that Ship is one of those, but its a force of habit now.
And, you lose everything from the list when your cache clears. You should always be saving games to your hard drive.

blackjacuar

Nov 29, 2018
I found an exploit that's probably not intended.
On Jul 13th you can repeat the stage show indefinitely. If you accept the role you'll be getting 100 points each time you do it.
Probably it is only intended to get the points once maybe twice.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I found an exploit that's probably not intended.
On Jul 13th you can repeat the stage show indefinitely. If you accept the role you'll be getting 100 points each time you do it.
Probably it is only intended to get the points once maybe twice.
and now the devs know of it too...... sigh the good moneymaker..... to round up you can also go the way without points you get a perk ;-)

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know any other games like The Retreat where you can resist the corruption/sissification?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Playing sissification game to resist whole transformation is kinda counterintuitive, in most games it would just get you punished and force on you feminization anyway, otherwise if you'd be able to resist completely wouldn't it just turn into vanilla game? Other than that option to resist sometimes used to skip some content that is hinted to you, but you know you won't enjoy.
Ofc more choices wouldn't hurt, but authors that develop sisiffication games don't want to bother with vanilla routes, and players mostly don't need it, cause they can find tons of vanilla routes somewhere else.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Playing sissification game to resist whole transformation is kinda counterintuitive
Yeah I get its not mainstream, but the whole theme of fighting against it and being able to come out on top is a huge turn on for me. Or not even coming out on top, but just knowing that I could have "won" by making the correct choices also strongly reinforces the whole "loser" aspect of the games and is also really hot.

Reactions: Centrophy

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Playing sissification game to resist whole transformation is kinda counterintuitive, in most games it would just get you punished and force on you feminization anyway, otherwise if you'd be able to resist completely wouldn't it just turn into vanilla game? Other than that option to resist sometimes used to skip some content that is hinted to you, but you know you won't enjoy.
Ofc more choices wouldn't hurt, but authors that develop sisiffication games don't want to bother with vanilla routes, and players mostly don't need it, cause they can find tons of vanilla routes somewhere else.
I get what you're saying, but I also get the question. I like this game and the idea behind it. However, if it were possible to say, follow the main plot line, while resisting sissification, there's still a lot there. You can still be cucked, you can still be humiliated, you can still be brainwashed. Everything that happens in this game can still happen without you transforming. I'm not criticizing Tiplick or saying they should do it any different. Just saying you can like everything about the game and wish you could resist sissification.

Reactions: GS523523

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Everything that happens in this game can still happen without you transforming.
It wouldn't work. The brainwash works around getting you transformed and the humiliation is mostly due to the brainwash/sissification. Going through any of those would end up triggering the others, and given the story it wouldn't be possible to resist them while still being stuck in the cruise.
The cucking part, sure, could work without the rest, but it is also strongly tied to it. An Alex that manages to resist any of those things wouldn't be pushed around that way, even if their relationship was fucked up from the start. Not to mention that "Hide in your room the whole day and read the messages your GF sent of her cheating you" doesn not sound like a very fun game.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Playing sissification game to resist whole transformation is kinda counterintuitive
I only play this game for the GF's content I skip all the MC content because I don't care for player sissification if we were doing the sissification to other characters then I would be all for it but since that's not the case I just skip all the text and go to the content I'm here for.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I only play this game for the GF's content I skip all the MC content because I don't care for player sissification if we were doing the sissification to other characters then I would be all for it but since that's not the case I just skip all the text and go to the content I'm here for.
That's even stranger imo, cause you can't interact with your GF in this game at all, except for episodic phone spam. I think that GF content is a weakest part of this game. If you're only in for ntr, you can just find ntr centered game, there is ton of them, it would be much more preferable.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
It wouldn't work. The brainwash works around getting you transformed and the humiliation is mostly due to the brainwash/sissification. Going through any of those would end up triggering the others, and given the story it wouldn't be possible to resist them while still being stuck in the cruise.
The cucking part, sure, could work without the rest, but it is also strongly tied to it. An Alex that manages to resist any of those things wouldn't be pushed around that way, even if their relationship was fucked up from the start. Not to mention that "Hide in your room the whole day and read the messages your GF sent of her cheating you" doesn not sound like a very fun game.
The way it's written now, absolutely. But the story arc could be followed while allowing you to resist sissification/transformation. The way the story is going, it seems more and more like you could be a 100% masculine man, with no feminite attributes (physical or mental) and the organization could still accomplish their goals. I'm not saying that this is how it should go, that it would be ideal, or anything like that. Just that the question on whether you can avoid it is valid. I can think of many ways that I could write the same story, staying faithful to the plot, while allowing the MC to not become feminized. I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want to spoil anything.

Just remember, things like sucking dick do not require a person to be feminine. You can be forced/trained/brainwashed into submitting sexually to phallic objections (either dick or dildo) while still being masculine.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Just remember, things like sucking dick do not require a person to be feminine. You can be forced/trained/brainwashed into submitting sexually to phallic objections (either dick or dildo) while still being masculine.
I for one don't find m/m interactions with 2 masculine males hot at all. I can only get off on m/m only if one of them is fitting trap/femboy archetype. Call me specific, but I search games by "sissification" tag and not "gay". And since this game has "sissificaion" tag, its kinda ok if you can't avoid this transformation, just saying.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah I get its not mainstream, but the whole theme of fighting against it and being able to come out on top is a huge turn on for me. Or not even coming out on top, but just knowing that I could have "won" by making the correct choices also strongly reinforces the whole "loser" aspect of the games and is also really hot.
This second point is actually pretty valid, I can agree on that. But if you just wanna amplify "loser" aspect by making it all avoidable, making whole separate route wouldn't be very productive in terms of priorities management. It would be preferable to just make some short winning stub that you get if you manage to resist everything and get "good" end, instead of writing whole "manly" alternative to all possible sex scenes and new scenes each time you manage to resist your lessons.
I mean look how slowly this game progresses with only 1 route, its been year in development and we barely reached m/m content at all. Imagine multiplying development time by 2 cause you need to maintain "resist" route.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes