4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

harisheldon70

Sep 7, 2017
Stuck in the Psychologist too. :cry: This is what happens to me.
There is some variable reuse that is failing, I skipped it by changing "if ndef $talkjada3" to "if $talkjada3 is 2" (I think that is the value there, you can check with SugarCube.State.active.variables.talkjada3 in the JS console).

harisheldon70

Sep 7, 2017
how do you do that once you open the JS console...i'm lost
Just open the html file with a text editor, find "if ndef $talkjada3" and replace it with "if $talkjada3 is 2".

If you want to open the JS console to check that 2 is indeed the value there, usually is with right click in the screen, "inspect", "console": and then copy "SugarCube.State.active.variables.talkjada3" there.

Reactions: electricbrick

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i meet the lady in the elevator very often. First meeting she warns me not to let the women in my head and no matter which way i evolve the 2nd meeting she tells me i am nosy but no more content is this right or is there something i miss?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i meet the lady in the elevator very often. First meeting she warns me not to let the women in my head and no matter which way i evolve the 2nd meeting she tells me i am nosy but no more content is this right or is there something i miss?
She has 5 images in the 'encounters' folder (elevator1-5), 3 of which are sexy to say the least. Probably see more of her as this progresses. :>)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Save before casablanca: .
Didn't find my previous save and tiplick removed warp start option. So I grinded whole evening, and got to latest weeks just to stumble upon dead "Psychologist" link. Really pissed me off, i mean every update I play ends in same manner for me. I grind, grind then I get dead link. Only when next version is released I finally is able to check out content of previous update, its insane how it happened multiple times. I mean you literally only need to test your own release with happy run conditions before publishing it. Releasing updates in such state is just a disrespect for your own audience. Very dissapointing, add here how slow game is progressing, its basically crawling, those silly miniplots every time you get to new city each of them made using same blueprint, annoying interactions that interrupt you every the time you try to use lift, damn, I had 0 fun replaying this game, esp since almost all of the content I already saw before. I'll be dropping this one.

P.S. And this whole ntr phone subplot, its just completely pointless... How can you even consider it as cuckolding if your GF basically dumps you at the very start of the game, sends you to god knows how long trip and proceeds to whoring around disregarding your opinion on the matter, you in turn whoring around in your own way on your happy cruise. I don't get why does she and her bitchy friend chick, about whom I don't give a flying fuck, keeps trolling me on a phone. Just delete their contacts ffs, why do i need to read their spam, and even more so, why do they even bother to send all that bullshit? They obviously don't do that for his sake, like it would be in voluntary scenario, so what makes them go out of they way and compose such detailed and pointless reports?

Last edited:

jn1985

Sep 1, 2018
Save before casablanca:mega.
Didn't find my previous save and tiplick removed warp start option. So I grinded whole evening, and got to latest weeks just to stumble upon dead "Psychologist" link. Really pissed me off, i mean every update I play ends in same manner for me. I grind, grind then I get dead link. Only when next version is released I finally is able to check out content of previous update, its insane how it happened multiple times. I mean you literally only need to test your own release with happy run conditions before publishing it. Releasing updates in such state is just a disrespect for your own audience. Very dissapointing, add here how slow game is progressing, its basically crawling, those silly miniplots every time you get to new city each of them made using same blueprint, annoying interactions that interrupt you every the time you try to use lift, damn, I had 0 fun replaying this game, esp since almost all of the content I already saw before. I'll be dropping this one.
According to the dev, saves should be working fine for the next version, so you won't have to grind again.

I didn't test the saves, from the previous version, tho Tiplick wrote that those saves should be working fine as well.

As for the bug with the Psychologist lesson, the dev is aware of that already, and we can expect bugfix shortly.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, why bother testing it, if your fans can do it for you, then you'd release bugfix, just so fans can find another bug 2 days after first one. That's obviously very fruitful development cycle.

bale07

Oct 6, 2018
I am jimping out ofthis ship, these devs dont eem to be supporting older save file versions. They cant expect us to play the game from start every single time.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
I am jimping out ofthis ship, these devs dont eem to be supporting older save file versions. They cant expect us to play the game from start every single time.
Old save files are supported in this build. You just have to import your final save from the previous build. That's a limitation of the Sugarcube platform and how it handles saves.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Old save files are supported in this build. You just have to import your final save from the previous build. That's a limitation of the Sugarcube platform and how it handles saves.
Idk about that, dev of Secretary found a way to load pretty much any save.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Idk about that, dev of Secretary found a way to load pretty much any save.
That works in patches between major builds. Even in Secretary, when there are major build releases, the saves get wiped and you have to import a save. All you have to do is export your last save of the previous build to your hard drive, load up the new build, and then import that save to the new build.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
I can see Red for Estrogen and Blue for Testosterone. The Green one the girl at the Sailing Lessons talks about it being an Anti-Anesthesia. So that would account for all 3, assuming we are correct. :>)
I went back and read the notes in the health review office again and also got some clarification from Tiplick on Discord. Looks like I was a little off with the vials and what they do:

Red vial- increases Fem and Bimbo stats
Green vial- decreases Int stat
Blue vial- gives you protection against drugs
Pink dust (z32p- often included as an ingredient in other compounds)- helps the subject transform. It appears to be a combo Estrogen enhancer/testosterone blocker.
Glucose- encourages addiction when given with any compound and helps the subject accept any changes.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
That works in patches between major builds. Even in Secretary, when there are major build releases, the saves get wiped and you have to import a save. All you have to do is export your last save of the previous build to your hard drive, load up the new build, and then import that save to the new build.
Ah, you mean that list from 8 saves disappers, I get you now, I usually just export on HDD right away, cause 8 is too few for games with actual choices, not that Ship is one of those, but its a force of habit now.

Reactions: KunyaSobe

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ah, you mean that list from 8 saves disappers, I get you now, I usually just export on HDD right away, cause 8 is too few for games with actual choices, not that Ship is one of those, but its a force of habit now.
And, you lose everything from the list when your cache clears. You should always be saving games to your hard drive.

blackjacuar

Nov 29, 2018
I found an exploit that's probably not intended.
On Jul 13th you can repeat the stage show indefinitely. If you accept the role you'll be getting 100 points each time you do it.
Probably it is only intended to get the points once maybe twice.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I found an exploit that's probably not intended.
On Jul 13th you can repeat the stage show indefinitely. If you accept the role you'll be getting 100 points each time you do it.
Probably it is only intended to get the points once maybe twice.
and now the devs know of it too...... sigh the good moneymaker..... to round up you can also go the way without points you get a perk ;-)

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes