4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
why do you keep using the very annoying mega to host your uploads for this game instead of say workupload or noply?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
why do you keep using the very annoying mega to host your uploads for this game instead of say workupload or noply?
Some of us like Mega, I have no problems with it. The Admins here will upload it to as many sites as they can if they are asked to.
Variety pleases everyone! :>)

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
I tried to load the save from previous version, 0.5 and it is game over in Dakar! Any good save file or a fix??

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know when Subscribestar considers the day to have passed? Was going to throw a month of money at tiplik but realized that if I do it now I might get double charged.

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
Im only getting the Mac file when i download the full pack. if i download the just the html its right but i have to go in and change every img name. that need to be fixed

gromit6

May 11, 2017
ok hope that helps :
  • TO START A NEW GAME, DOWNLOAD THE "FULL PACK".
  • TO CONTINUE ANY PREVIOUS VERSION SAVE, ALSO DOWNLOAD THE "FULL PACK" (there is lots of new media).
  • ALL SAVES ARE COMPATIBLE.
SQ 5.5 full pack mega link :

have fun you all
and a happy New Year

Reactions: Ekzar

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Is there full transformation at this point of time in the game? If not, at which point is planned: mid game vs end-game?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not at this time. As for your second question, you should ask Tip on the game's Discord. While he does read this thread he answers questions much more quickly on Discord.

Reactions: radohak

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
ok hope that helps :
  • TO START A NEW GAME, DOWNLOAD THE "FULL PACK".
  • TO CONTINUE ANY PREVIOUS VERSION SAVE, ALSO DOWNLOAD THE "FULL PACK" (there is lots of new media).
  • ALL SAVES ARE COMPATIBLE.
SQ 5.5 full pack mega link :
Mega

have fun you all
and a happy New Year
I downloaded the full pack! And that is what happens! Game ends at DAKAR!

gromit6

May 11, 2017
I downloaded the full pack! And that is what happens! Game ends at DAKAR!
yup for now 5.5 -
3 NEW SIDE-QUEST (5th week)+
5 NEW RANDOM ENCOUNTERS +
CHANGING ROOMS for outside pool (swimwear) & gym (training outfits) +
1 NEW CHARACTER

look in the changelog
I'm waiting too - Spiking staff's food, corrupting them as well.( revenge )
have fun

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Last time, i had to stop playing by being stuck at the psychologist apointment. And here, even trying older saves, still got the same issue. Has the problem not been corrected ?

Reactions: Emmitudo
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes