4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Sjmurphy

Mar 24, 2018
Cuckold path keeps getting the sound notification every day and no SMS notifications showing if starts from the Day 2 you get sms on day 7 from GF after you read it you sms notification again every day

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Are you supposed to wait until you get good pussy licking skills before going to the sushi girl? Because I think I disappointed her.

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
Are you supposed to wait until you get good pussy licking skills before going to the sushi girl? Because I think I disappointed her.
The scene is different if you wait, but the result doesn't matter. She'll ignore you afterwards anyway

Reactions: TGIL

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
I don't really get all the chores in this too. The cuck SMS was good but way too much clicking and nonsense.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
I know this game is a SQ, but i saw a bar with feminization / domination. So i wanted to know if this game can allow you to be more dominant and transform the sissy boy in male alpha instead of male beta. It would be feel so great to dominate all these girls on the shipboard, come back and make your gf beg for your dick.

It's also mentionned on this game, there are ways to increase the size of sex, the MC can also become more intelligent and stronger / enduring. I played it a bit, it's cool, but i stopped because i saw the game don't allow me to be dominant and stay a boy, even if i try. I'm not really into the submissive and transformation to girl ahah.

In any case, adding this kind of scenario would allow more people to find their account, a bit like with "the company" or "black and whited", plus the fact you are really weak at the beginning but you can become stronger would be cool too :) Sorry for my poor english

Reactions: OnlineF and DeathAl

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I know this game is a SQ, but i saw a bar with feminization / domination. So i wanted to know if this game can allow you to be more dominant and transform the sissy boy in male alpha instead of male beta. It would be feel so great to dominate all these girls on the shipboard, come back and make your gf beg for your dick.

It's also mentionned on this game, there are ways to increase the size of sex, the MC can also become more intelligent and stronger / enduring. I played it a bit, it's cool, but i stopped because i saw the game don't allow me to be dominant and stay a boy, even if i try. I'm not really into the submissive and transformation to girl ahah.

In any case, adding this kind of scenario would allow more people to find their account, a bit like with "the company" or "black and whited", plus the fact you are really weak at the beginning but you can become stronger would be cool too :) Sorry for my poor english
You will have the chance to exact some 'revenge' and get back at the evil ladies starting with the next update. BUT, unless you are careful as your game progresses - you will become more Submissive and unable to resist some of what they expect you to do.
But hey, it can be done... you will be punished a lot - the way I figure it, not being punished is as bad as some of the punishments themselves so why not buck the 'system' and stay as dominant as you can.
Enjoy the game, it can be quite fun.

Reactions: gromit6

gromit6

May 11, 2017
the problem is for now :
" Most of the content is on the submissive path"
and the drug you get in food and on the checkups in the lab (read the description in the aquarium)

and yup i'm waiting too (revenge)
haha have fun

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How i get into the vip zone?
One of the rewards you get from the Captain once the 'other' sissy comes on board. I think you have to pass and the other fail, been awhile since I did that one.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i think sometime in the 4th or was it 5th week
you get the VIP ticket in order pass a test (shane)
That could be it also, although I thought the Captain mentioned/did something also (I could be wrong!). But I am starting a new play-through with the new intro, so we shall see. :>)

Reactions: gromit6
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes