4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How much of the content of the game is actually linked online content?

In the library in the private section there are some tests regarding sexuality and sissyness which seem to be online with options to probably share on facebook and twitter ...

The phone has a games section with links to online content or sites ...

Linking online content in a game is usually a bad idea since the linked sites are beyond control of the dev and the sites mirroring the game (like f95) and so it is not possible to guarantee for example that the loaded content does not contain malware or that the called sites track users.

Reactions: Centrophy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey, Im not the dev but i probably can answer. I believe the only external links are a single image from imgur, php link to tfgames and the tests .. might be more, not 100 percent.
If you open "SQ Cruise Ship 0.5.6 fixed2.html" with an editor and search for "http" there are 269 hits. Some are in comments, others are referencing standards, but there are still hundreds of references to external sites. It would be nice if all those external content would be integrated as hardcopy into the game to eliminate traffic to 3rd party sites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The problem with live content was reported before :

The author also continues to put in live links in their new content in spite of the fact that it is bad netiquette and prone to bit rot as the web changes. There's no telling whether this is part of some plan to monetize the game somehow at some point. There's no telling whether this will piss off some third party to the point where they get revenge by dropping in some trojan behind the link. I and others here refuse to click on this stuff, yet the entire Penny Arcade game gallery that just debuted in this latest release is just online links that they pasted in.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Never hot link!
Never hot link!
It must be repeated over and over again for devs but just like tying physics to framerate it's a problem that will never go away.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Got to say I don't really mind about external links on one condition
That they are flagged as such
So for a developer to put clear links to their subscriber pages or to art sites they want to thank is fine
If they want to put a link to a puzzle or quiz then as long as it is clearly identified before clicking that's also fine (although if it is necessary for plot progress that's a bummer)

Personally I always disconnect from the internet to play any game (most of my games are installed on a second PC that doesn't have a connection) so the only thing I get is a page not found warning. Games which require a connection, even for registration simply don't get played.

I have to say the links as they stand in this game do not at this point ruin the experience for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: gromit6

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
From day 1 on there is on Deck 5 an "Explore" button which reveals the penny arcade (closed until the 30th). Using the button too early probably blocks the first part of the Ethel quest which becomes available in week 3.

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
More perverted content please.
Like sucking unwashed cocks while blindfolded and not understanding what he is doing (the main character). Forced cock sounding.
Some humiliating photo shoot and so that later the girlfriend saw these photos and laughed at the main character. Some derogatory tattoos...
The main thing is to make sure that the main character does not naively understand what is happening. This is the main relish and intrigue. If he deliberately begins to suck dicks to the right and to the left, there is nothing interesting about it.

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
This game has just an enormous amount of grinding and very little content compared to that. Don't think enjoying the game with so much repeated grinding is possible

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thoroughly enjoying a wonderfully balanced game
Many thanks and keep up the good work TipLick

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Could anyone tell me what the Red/Blue Flask does when drinking before the Health Inspection?

I tested both (blue/red) when drinking the blue I was awake through the inspection but when I was drinking the red one nothing happened?? Do the flasks have any other impact than the extra content (at least with the blue flask) like stats-wise? Thanks in advance!

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Could anyone tell me what the Red/Blue Flask does when drinking before the Health Inspection?

I tested both (blue/red) when drinking the blue I was awake through the inspection but when I was drinking the red one nothing happened?? Do the flasks have any other impact than the extra content (at least with the blue flask) like stats-wise? Thanks in advance!
hi
I just copied the results that come out of it :

no flask:
int-1 fem+1 lust+50

green flask:︎⬇︎INT
int-1
int-3 fem+3 lust+60

red flask:⬆︎LUST
lust+30 fem+1
int-3 fem+3 lust60

blue flask:inmunity
int-3 fem+3 lust60