4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
what events do I need to complete?
I've called them events (rather than tasks or quests) because whenever I have played through the sex shop is open when I need it to be.
But I know it is not open at the start so something must trigger it.

Could be Tara ordering you to get something or perhaps a certain level of instruction with the Psychatrist.
If you think you need to get to the sex shop to continue the game but cannot do so then you need to describe your issue in more detail.

kirotozdfsfa

Feb 8, 2020
I've called them events (rather than tasks or quests) because whenever I have played through the sex shop is open when I need it to be.
But I know it is not open at the start so something must trigger it.

Could be Tara ordering you to get something or perhaps a certain level of instruction with the Psychatrist.
If you think you need to get to the sex shop to continue the game but cannot do so then you need to describe your issue in more detail.
I just started a saved game before the ship lands at rome even went on a date with lelu but it seems that still go on a date with lelu task is still not completed. :(

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I just started a saved game before the ship lands at rome even went on a date with lelu but it seems that still go on a date with lelu task is still not completed. :(
I'm pretty sure there were changes that effected save files between some versions.
Might need to start again.
Use the search function (top right of this page) to look for "save file" on this thread.

Irishgamer

Mar 20, 2019
I got a question does anyone know if the game has been abandoned as it has been a while since the last update was released

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I got a question does anyone know if the game has been abandoned as it has been a while since the last update was released
SQ doesnt update very fast and last Update was in December , so according to the past i think June will be the date.... hopefully!

Larsung

May 29, 2018
also the Tags need an update.... humiliation; feminization, transformation, bimbofication are the ones to think off......

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
also the Tags need an update.... humiliation; feminization, transformation, bimbofication are the ones to think off......
feminization and bimbofication are not currently available as tags on F95
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24]
although sissification is available and tagged against this game
humiliation and transformation are already tagged against this game ?

There are changes intended by F95 for the tagging system
User based tag suggestions

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
If you like this kindda game I am sure you will enjoy it I am looking forward to more also I like how you can unmute some of the videos I wish you could do that for more of them. I an thinking of supporting this 1 from next month Keep up the good work and until the next release Be happy. :love:

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes