4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am really sad I joined this game hoping it would go places but it has been almost a month and the Dev won't answer anything I asked and he has done or they have done no updates well all I can say is the best of luck and many ppl want you to continue but as you seem to not want to answer me and others guess others for whatever reason I can't support that and I hope you are Ok I am guessing from what I read you have Personal issues So the best of luck But I am out before the end of the Month as I don't like throwing money away and I am not rich.!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
both, full pack didnt open at all and html only opened but no images were loaded up, could only see words and click on links
If the html in the full pack don't work then replace it with the html from the html only and see if that works.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
If the html in the full pack don't work then replace it with the html from the html only and see if that works.
I'm full on braindead to be honest when it comes to this, my bad if I'm asking too much questions.

The html in the fullpack is the exact same as the html only file, though of course theres's a huge chance of me being wrong cause idk what i'm doing so I replaced them, didn't seem to work either

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm full on braindead to be honest when it comes to this, my bad if I'm asking too much questions.

The html in the fullpack is the exact same as the html only file, though of course theres's a huge chance of me being wrong cause idk what i'm doing so I replaced them, didn't seem to work either
Which browser are you using?

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
OK, I have both of those, as well as firefox (also downloaded chrome to double check) and it works for all of them.

What did you use to extract the files?

Oh shit my bad, forgot to mention this

I don't know how to extract html files, like with the .zip files theres something there but I'm not given the option to extract the file when it comes to html stuff. I was stumped on that but I ever put all the info in the first message I put up.

I was trying to extract it with my file explorer, ion use anything else

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh shit my bad, forgot to mention this

I don't know how to extract html files, like with the .zip files theres something there but I'm not given the option to extract the file when it comes to html stuff. I was stumped on that but I ever put all the info in the first message I put up.

I was trying to extract it with my file explorer, ion use anything else

Pretty much the best one you can get and 100% free; once it's installed, right click the compressed file you originally downloaded, click properties and set it to open with 7zip file manager. After that, all you need to do is double click any compressed folder to open the extractor.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021

Pretty much the best one you can get and 100% free; once it's installed, right click the compressed file you originally downloaded, click properties and set it to open with 7zip file manager. After that, all you need to do is double click any compressed folder to open the extractor.
Thanks

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes