4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
According to that other forum, the dev went missing. No posts on discord or subscribestar for a while and no posts on the forum either.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The creator's page was deleted off both patreon and subscribestar, I hate to say it, but I think it's gone!
That's a shame - was a nice game, put together well. May it RIP.

Edited:
No wait - the SubscribeStar link still works (at least for me). It's not dead. There is still hope!

Oct 26, 2019
That's a shame - was a nice game, put together well. May it RIP.

Edited:
No wait - the SubscribeStar link still works (at least for me). It's not dead. There is still hope!
Weird, I got to it to from the link on here...but when I searched on Subscribestar, i couldn't find it...maybe there is hope???

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just joined the Subscribestar last week and message the dev and I am still waiting for a reply. If nothing happens this month I will unsubscribe I had hoped it was going places and I still do I guess I have to wait and see I know a lot of ppl want it to continue.

Reactions: FetusStomper

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
ohhh hell yes, it would be awesome if some ppl would be able to finish the game
Yeah, I agree. I was hoping for SMS content over the Feminisation stuff. Apart from the 'Bowser x Peach' game, it's one of the only games with content in that phone style, which I've been able to locate, on this site at least.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I Subscribe to them in hopes of getting an idea of when the next content would be but it's been almost 2 weeks and nothing after messaging them directly through Subscribe star. I am still hoping but my hopes are fading as we get to the midway of the month and as I said I will unsubscribe if nothing happens before the end of the month.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch
Jul 14, 2021
I Subscribe to them in hopes of getting an idea of when the next content would be but it's been almost 2 weeks and nothing after messaging them directly through Subscribe star. I am still hoping but my hopes are fading as we get to the midway of the month and as I said I will unsubscribe if nothing happens before the end of the month.
I think that's just waste of money

Reactions: lolopopo
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes