4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would love to see this game be continued. :love: If and when it is done well. I have heard on the grapevine that it will be so I am hopeful.

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
I'm loving this game. Major bummer it's abandoned. Can anyone shed light on deepest paths of content? Early on you have to choose the cuck route or not. Which of these has more content? Is it worth replaying because it was written with exclusive content on certain paths or is it mostly the same path with different dialogue or text? How much overall content is there? Thanks so much.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game was abandoned by its original creator, but a fan is currently working on the code (and has been for a few months). Go to the game's Discord to see what "synack" is doing with the game.

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
The game was abandoned by its original creator, but a fan is currently working on the code (and has been for a few months). Go to the game's Discord to see what "synack" is doing with the game.
Thanks. I love the hypno videos he has included. The video the nerdy girl watches in the library is off the charts. Can anyone recommend another game with hypno videos?

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Looks like they disappeared a few months ago too...

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
Where do I find my save file? I want to transfer the game to a different computer and I don't want to start over. Can someone tell me where I get my save file and how to transfer it to a new install? Thank you

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Where do I find my save file? I want to transfer the game to a different computer and I don't want to start over. Can someone tell me where I get my save file and how to transfer it to a new install? Thank you
Just save to disk instead of using the cookie saves.

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
Just save to disk instead of using the cookie saves.
I already moved the entire SQ Cruise Ship folder to the new computer and don't have access to the old install. Are the Save files from the 8 save slots somewhere in the folder I moved?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
No it will be on your old computer's roaming cookies files but it will be hashed, it's pretty hard to find even if you're actively making saves and monitoring the changes. If you have access to the original computer still it will be faster to just re-extract the game in the same folder as before which will allow your browser to find the cookies, load the saves, and make a manual save to disk. If you don't have the computer your shit out of luck anyway.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

xatcat

May 15, 2021
For anyone currently interested in playing this, the game does not include any actual fucking. Your character unfortunately never reaches that stage.. You will however go through a neat amount of sissification. Just a heads up before you download and play :)

xatcat

May 15, 2021
does anyone know if there is a way to get to the heels or the bigger toys
You go up to max 7" before game ends. No heels or party dresses. You'll start to reach the end when you start going to the dildo sucking classes.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
pls make more of this game! its one of the best games out there!
I hate to burst your bubble, but the game has been abandoned for over a year and the dev has gone silent in this time I even joined the Subscribe star just after its last release hoping to find out when the next update would be and wasted $5 to get no answer. I too wish it would be continued and there was even talk about another person taking over it, but they stopped as well.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes