4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thought the premise might be interesting, as I assumed there'd be more than two paths and it wouldn't be nearly so limited. But this game is just pure grind & I don't buy MC taking the constant cruelness once you're locked into the path the first morning on the ship. The only logical and satisfying endings to this would be for #1. for MC to have the option to switch back after a few days of monotonous scheduled bullshit to finally put his foot down, with some light beatings/slappings of the bitches on-board at the very least. Or #2. Turn it into an FPS once he's pushed too far. MC snaps and goes on a killing spree, saving a special treat for gf and bitch next door once he finally makes it home. Erotic? No. But at least more satisfying than the current day-to-day grind of this.

More path variety might help too, though. As is, the game is on one of two tracks with really no room for flexibility whatsoever. I can't imagine how either path is very palatable tbh, or why this game has the score it does. Real letdown that the gf doesn't go with MC on the trip, either. They may join the ship later for all I know, but the patience just isn't there to make it that far.

Edit: Tried the other path out of curiosity. So I guess there's only one path with a slight variation, really. Be a little bitch in an absolute slogfest or be a little bitch in an absolute slogfest without a girlfriend.

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Hello all getting an error message when trying to read "Lana SMS". Says "Error: the passage 4 does not exist". This is in the 5.6 fixed 3

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Hello all getting an error message when trying to read "Lana SMS". Says "Error: the passage 4 does not exist". This is in the 5.6 fixed 3
Read the tag beside the game name where it says "ABANDONED", that usually means no more bug fixes...

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to complete Ewa the Magician's quest before the ship docks? It seems I can't finish it after July 21st.
It can only be done on that one specific night at that time. You can show up a little early but if you miss it you miss it. You cannot complete it on another day.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
tempted to check in the discord but have a feeling that it will probably produce the same results.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
sadly not as of today
talked to the folks in the discord channel and this was what i got back on that lost version...

"Yes, but it isn't like a full build or anything. It's simply a preview of what would be in version 0.7. There was also an Island where you interacted with a tribe of naked gay men."

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
sadly not as of today
This was the last part of the conversation

gotcha
[11:20 PM]
thanks for the info....guess none of the women from the ship were getting off there

kaaToday at 11:21 PM
Nah, from what I remember, the gay island was cut for being... too gay. Tiplick didn't want the island to be fully homosexual.

1. [11:22 PM]
    Tip didn't have any plans to include it in the full game.

[11:22 PM]
    It was just a bonus for subscribers.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes