4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
any similar games to this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ember-institute-v0-0-2-0-glitchdoll.115795/

You can click the tags of a game (on top of this page) and get a list of all the games (and some other media) with this tag. Try "female domination" or "sissification" or "transformation".

You can also do an advanced search in the "Games" category to get more specific lists.
(Use "Advanced Search" -> "Search Threads" -> "Search titles only" -> "Search in forums = Games" and then add some tags and a prefix to the search.)
Example :
https://f95zone.to/search/282762465...gs]=sissification&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Most of these transformation games are published on tfgames.site, so you can search there, too.

They have the same rules : You click a tag of a game (on top left of their page) and get a list of all the games with this tag.

Dec 23, 2020
Warning, the new installer installs dozens of intrustive and probably virus related software on your computer while acting like you can opt out! VIRUS

VIRUS

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Warning, the new installer installs dozens of intrustive and probably virus related software on your computer while acting like you can opt out! VIRUS

VIRUS
From which website did you download? (nopy is unfortunately gone, so I would use Mega as a safe source.)

The game file is a simple zip-archive which you unzip into a folder. It consists of an html-file and an image folder. You can open the html-file in a text-editor to check it before opening it in your browser.

Some of the other download sites may display adds which may try to give you malware instead of the game file by placing kind of transparent button to download malware on top of the download page, so better use an add-blocker and always check what file you download. (This type of attack may be dynamic, so it can be that your downloads are ok 10 times but the 11th try gives you a malware attack.)

(In general : Based on my experience Mega, Gofile and Pixeldrain are more reliable than other download sites.)

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
loving the little changes, hope the new release is cuming soon
I'm sorry to tell you this, but this game is deceased. It is not pining for the fjords. Beautiful plumage on this game, but it's stone dead. It's passed on, no more, it has ceased to be. It's expired, gone to meet it's maker. It's bereft of life, it rests in pieces(due to not being finished). Pushin up daises! It's metabolic processes are now history. Kicked the bucket! The game has shuffled off it's mortal coil and run down the curtain. This game is an EX-game and has joined the choir invisible!

It's still my saddest unfinished game, it was kind of the best.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Another one game that is not finished?

Damn.

Is it worth you while?

For now all Sissy/Femboy/Feminisation games I encounter are all unfinished. At least those I find interesting

The Good Son
The Sissy Girlfriend experiment
Warlock and Boobs
Crossdressing in Camelot
Tales of Androginy
The Secretary

list can go on and on.

Of course there are "Girls. Girls. Girls?" and I have very high hopes for "Becoming a Femboy" (and some hopes for Magical Camp and Hard Love) but...

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Another one game that is not finished?

Damn.

Is it worth you while?

For now all Sissy/Femboy/Feminisation games I encounter are all unfinished. At least those I find interesting

The Good Son
The Sissy Girlfriend experiment
Warlock and Boobs
Crossdressing in Camelot
Tales of Androginy
The Secretary

list can go on and on.

Of course there are "Girls. Girls. Girls?" and I have very high hopes for "Becoming a Femboy" (and some hopes for Magical Camp and Hard Love) but...
The Sissy Girlfriend experiment is pretty much finished, they just keep adding more. Secretary is near finished and gets updated in a speedy fashion compared to most. I won't disagree that most get abandoned though. I don't think they make as much money as the typical dating sim manwhore type games (which are fun and all, but they're far more general than this very specific fetish)

Reactions: animusgaming
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes