4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
I tried to search this from the forum but couldn't find anything that would help me find snack for the lady at the gym. Any help with that?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I tried to search this from the forum but couldn't find anything that would help me find snack for the lady at the gym. Any help with that?
White chocolate dicks from the goodies store in the bar

Bigj556

Feb 18, 2020
not a fan of cuckold and noy a fan of turning into a sissy wish there was a way you could avoid that shit in the game

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
switch it to were you don't go down that path
Have to agree with Zephea. There are options in the most recent release to reduce cuckoldry but only by adding findom where the blackmailer continues to use details of your ex's unfaithfulness to humiliate you.

More correctly I should say if there is any other path I believe it is very well hidden and certainly haven't found it myself.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How to generate excess points to buy all the stuff available? I know I can gamble and just use the back button but like how the game wants me to do it?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How to generate excess points to buy all the stuff available? I know I can gamble and just use the back button but like how the game wants me to do it?
Do all the daily tasks well... do all the side quests as they become available. Basically slide down the slippery slope of submission. The trick is to get all you can by Thursday evening/Friday early, minus what your Mistress wants on Friday evening - and spend any excess before she takes it all (cause she will).

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Do all the daily tasks well... do all the side quests as they become available. Basically slide down the slippery slope of submission. The trick is to get all you can by Thursday evening/Friday early, minus what your Mistress wants on Friday evening - and spend any excess before she takes it all (cause she will).
Yeah I try to be agreeable and everything but I still fail some of the sub thresholds and stuff.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yeah I try to be agreeable and everything but I still fail some of the sub thresholds and stuff.
That could be part of the plan also... 'they' are devious! I managed to make it through till I got the swing of things and stay pretty level. Have just enough to do what I need to do (buy clothes, candy/coffee/whatever) when it comes up. Since everything works on the 1 week schedule - we will never get rich or have excess - Mistress makes sure of that.

Dec 13, 2019
Is there a proper walkthrough for this? Not because I can't progress, but everytime I play I get to another point where there is no link to cotinue the scene.

I even tried now and stayed only in the cabin and spammed resting/sleeping. Got to Barcelona without even doing anything, one scene of the Cuckold chat Group image and rest/sleep spams later the actually scene where the cuck chat group is formed.

It seems that if you don't do the things in proper order you hit a dead end. Yesterday I got stuck on my first styling class where she asked me if I got the panties (never got asked to get one at all)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a proper walkthrough for this? Not because I can't progress, but everytime I play I get to another point where there is no link to cotinue the scene.

I even tried now and stayed only in the cabin and spammed resting/sleeping. Got to Barcelona without even doing anything, one scene of the Cuckold chat Group image and rest/sleep spams later the actually scene where the cuck chat group is formed.

It seems that if you don't do the things in proper order you hit a dead end. Yesterday I got stuck on my first styling class where she asked me if I got the panties (never got asked to get one at all)
The whole premise of the game is to work through the 'schedule' the Captain gives you each day and submit. And some scenes are based on dates/times so some would show up even if you did not see what would normally lead up to them.
Cuckold/Findom stuff happens either way, no real way to avoid it.
So you should try to get the 'points' from those appointments to progress (such as it is...) and move on. Bucking the system is possible, to a degree, just pass enough during the week to satisfy the Mistress each Friday... all trial and error to get there.
To me the game ceases to be fun if you do not do anything, and I am not sure what your end goal would be other than to try to leave the ship relatively intact after the cruise. Not sure that will even be possible. :>)

Reactions: gromit6

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I did all of them actually. Always had enough points to pass the friday check but at some point it always bugs out for me :(
Strange. Have not encountered any bugs in the recent update. I do enjoy irritating the Captain, the Health Check, and Psychologist... the others I just do whatever... hehe

gromit6

May 11, 2017
and I am not sure what your end goal would be other than to try to leave the ship relatively intact after the cruise. Not sure that will even be possible. :>)
[/QUOTE]
nope - M tells you in the elevator
(relativ: chest , D. shrink to 4, hypnotherapy ,the Drug self)
:LOL::D:ROFLMAO:
have fun

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes