4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Last time, i had to stop playing by being stuck at the psychologist apointment. And here, even trying older saves, still got the same issue. Has the problem not been corrected ?

Reactions: Emmitudo

JMythHart

Dec 18, 2017
This game has a lot of potential. it just has so much travel it takes away from the content. you have to play this weird game of making it the right time to do the actual events(usually only for the last event of the day). raising the fem level takes forever because its a once a week thing, so content is usually just repeated for the first 3 events for 6 days in a row. maybe im just not a big enough coomer to be able to sit through the pointless grind and seeing the same shit over and over

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
This game has a lot of potential. it just has so much travel it takes away from the content. you have to play this weird game of making it the right time to do the actual events(usually only for the last event of the day). raising the fem level takes forever because its a once a week thing, so content is usually just repeated for the first 3 events for 6 days in a row. maybe im just not a big enough coomer to be able to sit through the pointless grind and seeing the same shit over and over
I agree with you on the grinding. I find however that if you manage to look past that, if at all possible, it is quite a good and hot game

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Is there any way to get your girlfriend on the ship with you? I left her some food from the fridge but she still said no.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there any way to get your girlfriend on the ship with you? I left her some food from the fridge but she still said no.
Nope... the entire point of the game is you being by yourself, as the only 'male', on a ship full of women.... Enjoy!!

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a way to play this, or any html game on iPad? I was able to start the html file trough firefox after moving it to the firefox download folder.. but videos wont play:(

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Not sure as i havent retried the new route yet but taking the pretty much detestable cuck route that put me off and setting up, imo an even worse Findom one isnt making me want to really have another go if im honest.
Both these fetishes should be entirely optional not compulsory but its your game at the end of the day even if your losing users by doing it.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so anyone willing to not be an arsehole and tell what the Gf's laptop password is?
Edit: GF laptop pass can be found when you visit her at work and look at the post it notes

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Not sure as i havent retried the new route yet but taking the pretty much detestable cuck route that put me off and setting up, imo an even worse Findom one isnt making me want to really have another go if im honest.
Both these fetishes should be entirely optional not compulsory but its your game at the end of the day even if your losing users by doing it.
You pretty much get cucked by the Captain at one point, or she tries anyway... and it will undoubtedly happen more often as the game progresses. While I agree the original cuck path with the GF/Lana was a bit overboard (bad pun...) and the findom one afterwards was not much better - the new one might work, I will have to check it out.
Overall the game is fun, a bit grindy (as in the same appts everyday) but it is moving ahead and for the type of game it is (Femdom/Sissy) it does not disappoint. IMHO

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Losing who? Losing you? LMAO. You are not even paying, wtf you on about mate?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
SQ Cruise Ship [0.5.6] TipLick

Original Size Full Pack: 1.61 GB

Compressed Size Full Pack: 1.01 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

EllieR

Jul 17, 2018
Maybe start giving reasons as to why you don't like something; just saying "I don't like this" isn't actually helpful to anyone.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Guess it is safe to say that we need to start all over to see the new Introduction stuff. Let's see how this goes. :>)

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes