RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
More like SL2. I don't wanna promise anything yet.
darn.. was really hopping for the mc to be the one potentially getting corrupted and you have to guide your way through it. but but ill still look at the game.. as long as if it has ntr its potentially avoidable.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Nah. I think that is abandoned. I got a new idea though that I am chewing on.
I'm happy to hear that you still have ideas and that a new game might show up. I know you probably want to say as little as possible about it, people tend to take whatever a dev says as a promise.

but

I have to ask, is the idea you're currently chewing on involving squirrels or is it something entirely new?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I saw that you published your game on Steam, for which i guess congratulations are in order, that's huge, but the main reason behind me writing this is actually v1.0, the endings have been out for quite some time now but we're still only at v0.92a, how much is the final version gonna differ from what is available now, and when do you think it'll be finished ?

I, for one, would really want to see what happens to the girls once they end up being seduced by Stewart after the ending, in each ending we only see the girl's fate who stays with Bob but i feel like without knowing what happens to the others, every single ending feels...lackluster, i guess.

Reactions: BKRD

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
this is the first time your character and stewart are seperate right? if so go to the bar the first bar the big building in the beginning area near your house. going there before the time runs out keeps the girl you chose as your partner fro meeting stewart. this is the first scene of the corruption path and though can be done anywhere at anytime ,as the corruption path for each girl happens when you move from town to town at night and the only way to stop it is to talk to the girl that stewart is at. this scene is slightly defferent. i would recommend the first time playing you keep to one girl cause
**spoiler: even if you keep stewart away from everyone at the end it doesnt matter if you arent in a relationship with anyone cause they all get corrupted**

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.0]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
This seems strange, I'm intrigued, do I need to play the first one to understand it?

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
The First one is far better, especially when it comes to the endings. Though I would have to say that I find neither that fun to play through and imo, it feels somewhat empty and lacking in content and dialogue.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
The First one is far better, especially when it comes to the endings. Though I would have to say that I find neither that fun to play through and imo, it feels somewhat empty and lacking in content and dialogue.
what are you talking about? the first one sucked no matter what you did both ladies ended up cheating on the mc and the last scene didnt even show anything but black room while the mc was sad.

Reactions: Jccurtis

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
what are you talking about? the first one sucked no matter what you did both ladies ended up cheating on the mc and the last scene didnt even show anything but black room while the mc was sad.
Their endings were better and the ntr scenes in the library were more interesting than the dating system in this one.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes