RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Their endings were better and the ntr scenes in the library were more interesting than the dating system in this one.
ehh i didnt like the fact nothin you did seemed to matter in the end. didnt like that even if you stayed with your girlfriend your mom decided you werent worth it and helped corrupted your girlfriend. didnt like that the only thing that you really needed to do to add a good ending was that when the mom asks you to leave the house you refuse infact you could then have had a battle with the squirels and your mother.

Reactions: Chris2041

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
This seems strange, I'm intrigued, do I need to play the first one to understand it?
nope nope honestly dont recommend the first one it wasnt my cup of tea.I like the fact you get to choose in this one if everyone gets corrupted or save one person to become your love interest of sorts in this one ratherr then the fact that no maater what your choices didnt matter at all as all the endings leave the mc alone losing both mother and girlfriend. the only thing that might be intersting to know is one of the characters is like a reincarnation of the girlfriend and the events from the first one seems to be the reason this one is a thing. i.e the reason there is sheep girls is cause no matter what the ending of the first leads to the end of the human world but its showed through one of the puzzles this history and you firgure out who the reincarnation is through the corruption route of that said girl though neather of this information is really key to the story

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
is ntr avoidable completely cause i dont like ntr but i will play a game if it can be avoided

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is ntr avoidable completely cause i dont like ntr but i will play a game if it can be avoided
ntr is avoidable in the sence that your main love interest ,who ever you choose, can be kept far away from the squirrel and you can even further the relationship with them. but every other character you dont choose will be corrupted by the squirrel

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SquirrelLegacyIIChildrenOfTheNut-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Ahh the completed tag, finally! I've waited a long time to play this game.

I loved the first game but the beginning of this was a bit of a slog when I tried the latest version 1-2 years ago.

Thank you to the dev!

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Really didn't enjoy the tentacle story in this game since the start, losing one of the heroines for such a boring worthless plot point was very boring.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I probably skipped important part of text. What to do when I can move between locations? I visited all of them and nothing happened.

Oct 6, 2018
I dont understand why but in first game no one shared save and now its also same, is it like forbidden to share save file of this game? is this supposed to be some side quest that you cant skip in skyrim?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Man, i really wanted to love this game. The characters are good and the world around them is fun, it's just so unfortunet that the game kinda NTRs you out of the NTR scenes.
What i loved about the original where the pixel art scenes during the adventure, they added some excitement during the grind that you do. The problem is that we have three characters (kind four but one of them isn't important to the point i'm trying to make) one is a girl that's in an open relationship that you only just met, another is literally a girl you just met and the last one is either of the girls that the MC already knewand the player got to know before the big part of the game starts. It is very clear that one of them you would care about more than the others but if you decide to try to get to know them more and build up a relationship, the game punishes you by not giving you any dungeon scenes for that character. If you ignor her then the NTR feeling gets lessend since the MC cared less about her, making the dungeon scenes have less of an impact. Even if you try and just go for all of the dungeon scenes by caring about none of the girls, the game will just give you a gameover...
It's like the only way i can get what i want to is by only caring about the characters that i don't care about, it feels odd.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes