RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
4 for MC 1 sex scene per girl which just seems to repeat for now. I’d assume not really meant to get it multiple times without cheating right now.
And essentially a few per girl BJ, missionary and doggy with slight changes for squirrel
Where did you find doggy?

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Personally I would appreciate if the random encounters were dialed down to about half of what they are. Let people who want to grind levels do so and those who don't want a fight every 6 steps get some exploring done.

Otherwise I find the game entertaining. Normally i'm not one for NTR but I hate the main character so much that I'm happy to see him get cuckolded.

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
found this bug while xplooring town. its the last town bottom left. i can go through the fence. i think i ihave selected the tiffany way on max this run.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I might be dumb but, how the hell do I get out of the Irish Quarter after getting Nicole? 2 minutes of gameplay and I am stuck.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Just hop the fence...
Thanks. Well, I had tried before, but didn't have found the specific place on the fence where you should jump, I had to round the whole fence to find the spot. So, will I encounter much more of this not so obvious situations in the gameplay?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks. Well, I had tried before, but didn't have found the specific place on the fence where you should jump, I had to round the whole fence to find the spot. So, will I encounter much more of this not so obvious situations in the gameplay?
On occasion. Except you won't normally have a companion telling you the solution.

Reactions: Gudil

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for clarifying. Guess it is not me then, I like rpgm games but they usually have more clarity on these kind of situations, I am not criticizing your game about that, but personally, It is a kind of turn off for me, at least in rpgm, it cuts the entertainment for me, this kind of situations, puzzles and similar gameplay. Anyway, I wish you good luck in your project.

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. Guess it is not me then, I like rpgm games but they usually have more clarity on these kind of situations, I am not criticizing your game about that, but personally, It is a kind of turn off for me, at least in rpgm, it cuts the entertainment for me, this kind of situations, puzzles and similar gameplay. Anyway, I wish you good luck in your project.
I think the same, whats the point of those maps? haha Seach for a key on a maze? Why would anyone want to play through that? Thats why I cheated through it all

Reactions: Gudil

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I think the same, whats the point of those maps? haha Seach for a key on a maze? Why would anyone want to play through that? Thats why I cheated through it all
Because I think it is fun and to provides contrast.
It's fair if it isn't for you and I am glad that you can still find a way to enjoy it.

Nano1895

Aug 25, 2019
Same here, when is the next update planned?, and where can i support your game?

About the game i would like more pixel scenes, like those ones in the libraries.
Then , I really dont dislike the gameplay, good work keeping the essence

Nano1895

Aug 25, 2019
Same here, when is the next update planned?, and where can i support your game?

About the game i would like more pixel scenes, like those ones in the libraries.
Then , I really dont dislike the gameplay, good work keeping the essence
Nevermind, am gonna use subscribestar

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes