shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
I do not know where to go after saving the princess, I can not get through the cave gate, what should I do?
Did you clear the towers? Also keys to the towers are in nearby villages/towns. The tower to the south of your village can be cleared by talking to squirrel in the pub in the town left of the tower. and the second tower key you get from the king in the town northeast of your village after the kidnapping event.

Reactions: gratl

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
I do not know where to go after saving the princess, I can not get through the cave gate, what should I do?
There's a switch on one of the wall columns by the gate. IIRC, it's one of the ones facing the gate.

Jun 1, 2018
So in this game there is a giant squirrel that there is no explanation for that fucks one of the girls? Just wondering how the fuck a human can possibly think of this.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
im with the squirel and the mother in the yellow cristal room the king in some city wanted me to get a gem or a cristal from the top

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Ah, okay. You don't actually have to take the crystal, just touch it. Since you've got the whole party together, you might try heading toward that blocked road... maybe there's a way through now.

Reactions: AidsDelivered

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
what then i cant pass through the underpass because there is a red thing in that underpass and i need to get a crew to get it away but i dont know how, and the guard doesnt let me through to the king

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
what then i cant pass through the underpass because there is a red thing in that underpass and i need to get a crew to get it away but i dont know how, and the guard doesnt let me through to the king
Ooohhhh, you don't need to go to the tower of Wind, you need to go the tower of Earth. It's southwest from the town where you talked to the king. That's where all the men from that town are being held.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
yo brioche do you have a save imidiately after the tower of earth because im stuck now i can only move the brown stones and i need to be able to move the greyones
pls can some one give me a hand

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Try interacting with the crystals on the first floor of the tower of earth, and then seeing if you can move any boulders you couldn't before.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Could you post a screenshot of what's blocking your path? I'm not quite sure how you'd get stuck on the second floor. And sorry, I don't have a save right there to share.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes