• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
Unless I am mistaken, the last update with actual content has been more than half a year ago, thus the assessment.
Last free for all version update was on 14 August. So that's 3 and a half months ago. I know it's a long time but i'm developing this as a hobby and with limited resources. So far it's the best i can do with what i have. There's so much room to improve but i guess that takes time too.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As an incest lover I'm a bit disappointed, just calling someone mother or sister doesn't make them family if they aren't actually family. To work a little bit better you have to skip the prologue and start when you set the relationship, but then when you have breakfast(2 minutes later) it stop making sense again since you act like you don't know the older sister and go so far to mention that she's Brenda's older daughter instead of sister.

Unfortunate the breakfast is as far as I got since what I'm in for which is incest doesn't make any sense. It's a shame really, I loved Brenda, but unless the story has an overhaul where the relationship that you set fit into the story, this is a pass for me.

Best of luck StudentannasIn

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
As an incest lover I'm a bit disappointed, just calling someone mother or sister doesn't make them family if they aren't actually family. To work a little bit better you have to skip the prologue and start when you set the relationship, but then when you have breakfast(2 minutes later) it stop making sense again since you act like you don't know the older sister and go so far to mention that she's Brenda's older daughter instead of sister.

Unfortunate the breakfast is as far as I got since what I'm in for which is incest doesn't make any sense. It's a shame really, I loved Brenda, but unless the story has an overhaul where the relationship that you set fit into the story, this is a pass for me.

Best of luck StudentannasIn
The incest version that works best so far is if you assume that in the time skip the mc gets adopted by Miss Brenda. Than you can use Step-Mom and Step-Sis and the story still makes sense. There's also an easter egg in the story Miss Brenda tells the mc at the end of the first day. That easter egg might make them blood relatives but there's no real proof.

I know that that's not the type of incest a true fan is looking for. It was never part of my plan to add it to the story. I also asked in a game request post 3 months ago to remove the tag, but the staff members might've missed that.

Thank you for trying it out anyway!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ45

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
On Christmas Day The Udate was 95% and for reasons not aware here we are still nothing. It must be at 98.8, so we should get it when, UHH July or so looks like
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The incest version that works best so far is if you assume that in the time skip the mc gets adopted by Miss Brenda. Than you can use Step-Mom and Step-Sis and the story still makes sense. There's also an easter egg in the story Miss Brenda tells the mc at the end of the first day. That easter egg might make them blood relatives but there's no real proof.

I know that that's not the type of incest a true fan is looking for. It was never part of my plan to add it to the story. I also asked in a game request post 3 months ago to remove the tag, but the staff members might've missed that.

Thank you for trying it out anyway!
you are still around? The game even got the abandoned tag.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Don't give up hope! Gates Motel was abandoned for over 2 years, then all of a sudden, BAM! New update! So there's always a chance. Slim-to-none, but still a chance! LoL
Hoping for something that has a chance of 1 in a million is beyond stupid,best to just move on or if you really have a fixation on this game to continue it yourself or hire someone.

Reactions: Talmadge

boobathot

Dec 9, 2023
View attachment 1626284

Overview:
Squirt Game is an adult parody visual novel basically inspired by the show Squid Game. The biggest difference is that the
challenges the players have to face are of a sexual nature. And so the story is adapted to fit this subject.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-14
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: StudentannasIn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

V0.1.3 Fixed

Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

V0.1.3

Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

EXTRAS: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1983134 View attachment 1983135 View attachment 1983136 View attachment 1983137 View attachment 1983138 View attachment 1983139 View attachment 1983140

all new Mac download links expired

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes