Collection Video SRVN collection [2024-01-03] [SRVN]

Kirath7734

Apr 20, 2024
Well I was hoping to see more of this artists work. But alas from the comments I have read...ill move onto other material.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Don't bother subbing for these "new videos". I did, and I regret it. They're just like all the other ones. Promos disguised as actual content.

SRVN needs to get off second life. Its not real animation software.
It would be fine if SRVN actually did something with it. CHRS does good stuff with Skyrim mods.... but just like SRVN he barely puts anything out. Shame.

May 26, 2019
Her character designs for Double Trouble check all the right boxes, but of course the artist had to be the kind that's only motivated enough to make snippets of what she said she'll make. I guess time will tell whether she'll follow through on her words.
If only she uploaded PSDs of her characters so I can fap to them.

Reactions: doubledude123

doomed1986

Nov 19, 2020
Reading the room it sounds like there will be no new vids from her, though it could just be group pessimism understandably. I'll check back in a few months maybe, if i remember.
I did get the impression, from her videos, that she's just fleeting with it, i mean the whole game presentation, 'challengers', select the dog etc, cool for aesthetic but gave me concept art / vapourware kinda vibes.

Reactions: Chibi777 and Hoenir