Collection Video SRVN collection [2024-05-05] [SRVN]

Bulokungol

Nov 25, 2022
I tried looking at kemono. Does the big boy shit get posted there? Is everything that's posted there , well... everything? Is that all? Cause the blocked content is still blocked. We need someone subscribed to just tell us if this is legit so the wait will be:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:(y)(y)(y)... I may be swayed to subscribe :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: joanfrances1996

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Both her patreon and discord pages on kemono are quite out of date, our updates in the thread come from people who leak here directly.

Reactions: r31nb0w

Bulokungol

Nov 25, 2022
Thank you , heroes❤... So are there really full videos? Damn , that birthday shit's what I want. I think those other vids are just too hard to pull off.

Reactions: joanfrances1996

theblackserpent

Oct 3, 2020
Both her patreon and discord pages on kemono are quite out of date, our updates in the thread come from people who leak here directly.
I don’t think it’s worth investing in Patreon or SubscribeStar; it seems like she posts once in a blue moon.

Zoophille Hunter

Jun 4, 2024
View attachment 3227925

Overview:
SRVN is a new 3D female artist from France who makes short and middle-length animations of original characters. She focuses on bestiality with dogs.​

Updated: 2024-05-05
Artist: SRVN - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English, French
Resolution: mostly 4K
Files: 50 pictures
Length: 30 animations (25m+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2024-01-03)
Download: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Compressed: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2024-05-05 update:
- - PIXELDRAIN - -
Double Trouble WIPs to 2024-05-05: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
2024-05-05 update compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 3227921 View attachment 3227922 View attachment 3227923 View attachment 3227924
Isn't there a full video of Pretty Knotts Kennel

Jun 21, 2017
Does she have any worthwhile content or just 1:40 minutes videos? there is absolutely nothing on subscribestar and patreon, no previews, nada. It's hard to justify paying 5$ out of a 190$ salary (LATAM, at current exchange prices it goes around 9$ including taxes) just to find out there is no content.

wormwood420

Feb 4, 2024
Does she have any worthwhile content or just 1:40 minutes videos? there is absolutely nothing on subscribestar and patreon, no previews, nada. It's hard to justify paying 5$ out of a 190$ salary (LATAM, at current exchange prices it goes around 9$ including taxes) just to find out there is no content.
Almost everything she's done has been shared here so you be the judge - personally, I wouldn't say it's worth it at this point, most of the content so far is teasers/trailers.

Jun 21, 2017
Almost everything she's done has been shared here so you be the judge - personally, I wouldn't say it's worth it at this point, most of the content so far is teasers/trailers.
Well that's even weirder then, I saw on patreon that she makes like $3.000 dollars and that's only patreon. I don't know how much she gets on subscribestar but I assumed people where getting something if so many are subscribed

Mar 11, 2020
Well that's even weirder then, I saw on patreon that she makes like $3.000 dollars and that's only patreon. I don't know how much she gets on subscribestar but I assumed people where getting something if so many are subscribed
I thought patreon banned bestiality, I'm assuming the patreon page doesn't have anything explicitly zoo in it

Mar 11, 2020
There's basically no content posted on Patreon/Subscribestar. Everything she produces is published through the discord.
I guess that's a way of getting around patreon's cringe ahh silly billy policies, I've heard they'll ban you for what you post in other sites if they catch wind of it tho

Dec 1, 2018
I guess that's a way of getting around patreon's cringe ahh silly billy policies, I've heard they'll ban you for what you post in other sites if they catch wind of it tho
Yeah they do, one of the reasons to report is snitching on the creator on what they did some place else