SS Off-topic/Argument Thread

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Woo, downloading now. Just a pain they waited until the hour before Toonami starts to finally get it out, lol.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Time mangment is the key, everytime you open the status you can clearly see that the art is fastest while coding and others are waayyyy slow, like they are waiting for DC to almost finish his work then they begin to start after, i know coding is hard i'm a developer myself but it's no goddamn way harder than DC style of art. Did you see his work ? That shit take days for a single scene and even with that he finishes faster than them
You're joking, right? The art is the obvious bottleneck, followed by posing, and then the code.

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
I don't care what you say, pineapple pizza is the best pizza, not any other pizza comes close to its deliciousness and its ability to bring people together!

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
I feel this is a pretty crappy thing to say, when there hasn't been any indication that the devs are like this, and your only "evidence" is that this release is taking forever.

DC said on stream that this update is more than twice the size of any update before it. If you take his word on that, and given the amount of stuff on YouTube it looks that way, then this release is pretty much consistent with previous releases. Most releases are in the 6-7 weeks range, and we are at 16 weeks, so that's pretty close.

I get that people get frustrated with the wait times, but calling DC lazy, or saying he is milking is a dick move IMO. He streams like 5 (or more?) times a week, so you know he is consistently working. And he doesn't charge for the game, so he's not holding any "product" hostage. I myself dropped my monthly pledge when I realized there wasn't a release on a monthly basis.
I guess you just didn't read or completely ignored rest of my comment.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Some people will always find stuff to QQ about, Shitpost about, Etc. It's 2018 and it's the Internet. No matter what Game or Dev, There'll always be people that shitpost, etc.

Damn pesky troll cave dwellers :D.

Reactions: llong0415

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I guess you just didn't read or completely ignored rest of my comment.
I read it all then quoted the relevant portion to my first comment. Your follow-up is so vague I don't even know what you are objecting(?) to, can you elaborate please?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I just saw this on Graphtreon a few moments ago, I mean fair enough about the earnings but what on earth caused that spike in the last week? Money laundering scheme? Why the sudden influx of 1400 patreons in a week compared to the previews trend? 2000 if you count post monthly dip. They haven't even released yet! Congratulations to DC for his enormous success though! Looking forward to seeing the new content when it hits. It's been long due!
And he employs other people, plus he doesn't turn out crap because of some arbitrary schedule. And what's he going to do? Turn money away?

If you don't like what he's doing, don't donate anything.