SS Off-topic/Argument Thread

Eddard

Aug 4, 2017
I understand adding new characters but you're missing the point. You're making out with Judith after you ask her to take off her pants, She says I don't feel comfortable yet. Yet. That's many many updates ago. Unfinished. Cassie, she gives you a handjob or sex with or without a condom. You can only choose handjob. She's another one that goes way back. Unfinished. Mrs Bissette flirts with you (offers reward for A's) but can't do anything without Version 3 of the French book. Again very old story but... Unfinished. Roxxy is DC's avatar but it took Forever just to get the shower scene. Thank god for the shower scene! Mia. People were getting really pissed off because he kept putting off working on Mia's story. Her story is super old too.

All I'm saying is add new characters But complete the really old stories first or at the same time.
I agree with you bro

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I understand adding new characters but you're missing the point. You're making out with Judith after you ask her to take off her pants, She says I don't feel comfortable yet. Yet. That's many many updates ago. Unfinished. Cassie, she gives you a handjob or sex with or without a condom. You can only choose handjob. She's another one that goes way back. Unfinished. Mrs Bissette flirts with you (offers reward for A's) but can't do anything without Version 3 of the French book. Again very old story but... Unfinished. Roxxy is DC's avatar but it took Forever just to get the shower scene. Thank god for the shower scene! Mia. People were getting really pissed off because he kept putting off working on Mia's story. Her story is super old too.

All I'm saying is add new characters But complete the really old stories first or at the same time.
Well yes, such things will happen naturally and there will always be a ton of unifinished stories unless DC decides to only release those 3 to 4 months updates (that's for example what crippled Mia's update). There are many characters and most of them won't get the attention they maybe deserve. And yes, a lot of those scenes are of course teasers to keep their fans happy or because they simply a welcome diversification and a first way to bind with a character. I mean characters would be useless if they wouldn't have some kind of content and given that it's a NSFW game of course some of that content will include lewd scenes. Just because a character got a little doesn't mean she has to get a full story right away. Those problems are immanent and will stay with us until the game is finished. I personally don't see any reason why any character should be preferred except of course personal preference. Two of those characters you mentioned will get their update (Bissette today and Roxxy in the next update) so to me that seems like a pretty good mix.

Last edited:
Reactions: groove888

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It's finished what's taking so long? (that's a joke).
I've learned my lesson. After this release is out I'm staying off DC's Patreon page. It's not worth the frustration. The progress bar is basically useless. I'll wait until is shows up on SVS or Latest Updates here. (F95 is my favorite but SVS tends to get earliest releases).

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
You can pledge a dollar and get a personal link then delete the pledge when youre done downloading if you dont wanna wait

Tfddd

Apr 15, 2018
TBH he really needs to man-up and manage the team better and get more developers if needed, hell 10 guys on one game and they can't finish it faster, the twist developer (*sigh* i fucking hate this cuck cunt of a developer) get shit done in time.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
TBH he really needs to man-up and manage the team better and get more developers if needed, hell 10 guys on one game and they can't finish it faster, the twist developer (*sigh* i fucking hate this cuck cunt of a developer) get shit done in time.
What do you think he can do to manage the team better?

Reactions: Eddard

Eddard

Aug 4, 2017
Is it serious, man? DC is a cool guy, did this game for free and you get triggered with it?

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Lol! I don't know why I thought people would be too embarrassed to actually use this thread to continue bickering, especially after the site admin had to basically close the main one temporarily and redirect the spergs to this one. But damn, it's like nothing even registered with some people. We back at it again! We got people moaning and saying the mods are in DC's pocket despite the mods making a separate off-topic thread for people to continue bitching in. Why would they do that if they're in DC's pocket? Could it be that it's actually counter productive to spam the same tin-foil conspiracies over and over, and constantly argue about DC's paycheck and other nonconstructive tripe? Nah, gotta be the mods. Always need some sort of boogeyman. Personal responsibility and self moderation just isn't a factor with people nowadays I guess, lol. Some people have quite an amazing temperament.

Welp, happy bantering!

Reactions: xןʞ and llong0415

Tfddd

Apr 15, 2018
What do you think he can do to manage the team better?
Time mangment is the key, everytime you open the status you can clearly see that the art is fastest while coding and others are waayyyy slow, like they are waiting for DC to almost finish his work then they begin to start after, i know coding is hard i'm a developer myself but it's no goddamn way harder than DC style of art. Did you see his work ? That shit take days for a single scene and even with that he finishes faster than them

Tfddd

Apr 15, 2018
Is it serious, man? DC is a cool guy, did this game for free and you get triggered with it?
I'm in no way beefing with DC, this guy is a fucking legend in my eye and one of the best Hdevelopers out there, but come-on they are team of 10 people and the can't finish a gamr update faster ??

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Ok, boys.
SS is out, but for patreons. Just relax, the public version will be out later.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Different developers in gaming markets handle this very differently.

You introduce a character to see them come up and interact with the cast. Yes, Cassie is unfinished. So is Rhonda, gym teacher, and quite a few others. But you make different characters to appeal to different things.

Coming back to them as you introduce new concepts and make them believable helps immensely.

Also, Mia's story isn't really hers. It's Helen's. He needs to add dating which would flesh out Mia and quite a few other things.

As it stands, 15 MIGHT finish that French book thing along with leave new breadcrumbs to new stuff that was hinted at in stream.

Basically, I see the characters as being introduced to garner interest. Bear in mind that this is also a VN that's being made while forming a team, catering to criticism, and trying to stay on a platform hostile to it. (Patreon)

That's the struggle of being a developer.

Reactions: groove888