[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
After some try and test, i decided to ask you something.
I'm testing many prompt and many checkpoint i've made. Until i've discovered something strange and really great (i hope) on my models.
The trick is simple,and maybe someone know it or discovered it.
At the end of prompt just add ", Digital Compositing" so the prompt result like:
prompt, Digital Compositing
On my test seem these word add more consistence in prompt, and do better character/subject design.
Is possible is only my impression, so if you want try this trick and report if do difference or not is really appreciated.

Oct 19, 2019
After some try and test, i decided to ask you something.
I'm testing many prompt and many checkpoint i've made. Until i've discovered something strange and really great (i hope) on my models.
The trick is simple,and maybe someone know it or discovered it.
At the end of prompt just add ", Digital Compositing" so the prompt result like:
prompt, Digital Compositing
On my test seem these word add more consistence in prompt, and do better character/subject design.
Is possible is only my impression, so if you want try this trick and report if do difference or not is really appreciated.

What is the difference in results, can you show?

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Any tips on what to type in promt or what Lora to use to prevent male characters magically turning girls after highres.fix

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
What is the difference in results, can you show?
Is a result show of prompt, visually.
Actually i'm switching to " torch: 2.0.0+cu118 " and have to fix some library to make all functionally again, losing xformers but seem work great.

Finally made it work with torch: 2.0.0+cu118 and cudnn8.8
updated.jpg

Last edited:

miaouxtoo

Mar 11, 2023
I've been testing a bunch of highres fix upscalers.
Looks like "Latent (Nearest)" for me is best for realistic skin & more detail in some areas for photo-type upscaling.
I've tried all the others, and there are obviously variations, but hard to notice.

My laptop craps out over 1176 x 1760 ish for latent nearest. Latent (Nearest Exact) doesn't work as well for me either.
There are realistic scratches on the left one's latex bra.

00245-2182311514.png 00001-2182311514.png

There are some issues with the boobs on the one on the right, but it's super interesting examining the differences.

My title for each of these is:
"Hey, don't forget about me..."

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I've been testing a bunch of highres fix upscalers.
Looks like "Latent (Nearest)" for me is best for realistic skin & more detail in some areas for photo-type upscaling.
I've tried all the others, and there are obviously variations, but hard to notice.

My laptop craps out over 1176 x 1760 ish for latent nearest. Latent (Nearest Exact) doesn't work as well for me either.
There are realistic scratches on the left one's latex bra.

View attachment 2490492 View attachment 2490494

There are some issues with the boobs on the one on the right, but it's super interesting examining the differences.

My title for each of these is:
"Hey, don't forget about me..."
Don't forget to check out .
I would recommend and .
For Ultrasharp, choose to download in zip form and then unpack in Stable-Diffusion\stable-diffusion-webui\models\ESRGAN.
NMKD should be put in this folder also.

Last edited:

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Is there a way to lower the strength of image change when applying hires.fix?
Because I like the style and design of the image more than hires.fixed image version in some cases.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
btw can we put this setting to the main page? As we did with SD VAE selection?
Yes. Add "save_images_before_highres_fix" in settings/User Interface/ Quicksettings list .
" You can put any and all options from the settings tab up there, you just need find its id/key. you can find them here"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Because I like the style and design of the image more than hires.fixed image version in some cases.
Not that I know of unfortunately. I have had this thought too at times.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
As far as i know, the change made by the hires fix to the art style depends heavily on the upscaler you use. The fix aims to preserve the original composition, but the overall style can, and in 90% of the cases will be changed no matter what you do.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Still having the same issue, it generates black solids in some cases.
Make sure that you don't have the NSFW setting enabled. I know that I have seen it somewhere but I can't find it atm, I must be blind..
Read this and see if anything they suggest can help you.

This is the main solution:
" Open “webui-user.bat” in any text editor.
Write Text after [set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=].
・For RTX16 series users, enter [ “–precision full –no-half” ].
・If you have a low performance grabo, enter [ “–medvram” ]. "

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
My first posts using by our own devilkkw.

View attachment 2491154

You can see more in this post.
Thank you for posting result, i like tath and appreciated take some time to made it. Good result for my, and first time i see how it work with hire.res upscale.
I've have to ask: you linked kkw-fantareal, but in png i see kkw-ideal. is there a mismatch?
For keep image use low denoise strenght, and double step of image generation.